KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Beric Dondarrion vs Loras Tyrell

Beric Dondarrion vs Loras Tyrell
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Beric Dondarrion vs Loras Tyrell

TV show versions. Standard gear, to the death.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 04:16 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Loras.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:01 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Loras.

Another single word response with no explanation...

Ok, I'll ask:

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Fighting Brienne > fighting a IIRC drunk Sandor who is scared from fire.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:10 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Fighting Brienne > fighting a IIRC drunk Sandor who is scared from fire.

Oh yeah, lets just forget everything Beric did both before and after. Including the Mag 7 expedition beyond the wall yes?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:11 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

What has Beric done before, exactly? And what has Beric done beyond the wall besides letting wights walk into his sword?
Though Berics sword sjould give him a huge edge.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:19 AM
Darkstorm Zero

What has Beric done before, exactly? And what has Beric done beyond the wall besides letting wights walk into his sword?

Beric was sent by Robert to go out and CAPTURE Gregor Clegane by Robert and Ned.

You don't get sent on a mission like that without some degree of known skill. They never got the chance, as they became the Brotherhood without banners once the Lannisters took over the throne after Robert and Ned were dead.

And letting Wights walk into his sword? Wow, downplay drastically much? How far do you really want to undercut the danger of the Wights?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:22 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

The wight fight could just be bad choreography, but it really is just Beric swinging his sword and wights walking towards him, IIRC.

And the edge of Beric against the wights is that he has a flaming sword, which is literally one-shotting them. Wights are so dangerous because they can tank much damage, mainly, though. That and because they're extremely strong, but I don't think they were ever able to use the strenght on Beric.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:34 AM
Darkstorm Zero

The wight fight could just be bad choreography, but it really is just Beric swinging his sword and wights walking towards him, IIRC.

And the edge of Beric against the wights is that he has a flaming sword, which is literally one-shotting them. Wights are so dangerous because they can tank much damage, mainly, though. That and because they're extremely strong, but I don't think they were ever able to use the strenght on Beric.

You seem like you are producing excuses to downplay the Wights. The fact that Beric is effective against Wights speaks to his prowess. Not many people can claim to be that effective outside of say Jon, or Tormund, or Sandor. and in Jon and Tormund, that is their second dose of dealing with the Wights.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:42 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

I'm not, lol.
I'm just saying that Beric is able to one-shot wights, in other words, able to counter their biggest advantage.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 06:46 AM