KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor vs Wonder Woman

Thor vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thor vs Wonder Woman

Who would win in a fight?

The God of Thunder or the God Killer?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 09:25 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

His Durability and strength is better but she's a better fighter and has more diverse weaponry; she's also much faster. Id say Diana 6/10.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 03:43 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I wouldn't call her a better fighter. Better acrobatics maybe, but not necessarily a better fighter. I do agree she's faster. We can answer this question better after Ragnarok.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 06:52 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Thor actually shows some decent acrobatics and fighting skill in Thor: Ragnarok, in particular during [SPOILER - highlight to read]: his arena fight with Hulk, his fight at the end with Hela, and the ship chase scene when he and Valkyrie were tearing through their pursuers.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 07:16 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah WW’s definitely not more acrobatic.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 08:07 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, to be honest, even the people who have seen Thor: Ragnarok can't quite call this yet, considering Justice League is dropping soon, so Diana also has new feats coming her way. Because, despite the fact that she has had a solo film, the only feats we actually have for current, present-day Wonder Woman is her part in the Doomsday BvS fight.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 08:28 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Even of we didn't include Ragnarok, Thor still has better melee feats against high end individuals who are also known decent melee fighters. That's why I wouldn't say WW is the better fighter. It's her speed that makes her dangerous.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 08:48 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah Thor has shown far greater combat skills.

Not to mention Mjolnir is > than any weapon she wields.

But yeah it's her speed that's dangerous, but then Thor does have widespread attacks.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:26 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Wonder Woman's only advantage is her speed and how deadly her sword can be. Thor being a walking lightning storm now (Plus AOE attacks) render the speed factor not as relevant so it depends on how long Wonder Woman can keep away and approaches it.

Thor's far more durable and just as skilled so her sword is really the only way she can win but if the fight against Hela showed anything, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it's that Thor can take a brutal stabbing and keep on going.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 02:51 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Ragnarok isn't usable right now.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:34 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Speed and sword = instant win.
WW can win in less than 3 seconds.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:35 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Speed and sword = instant win.
WW can win in less than 3 seconds.

Spoken like someone that hasn't seen the movies.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:48 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Ragnarok isn't usable right now.

Yes, it is.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:49 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes, it is.
No it isn't.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:53 AM
Silent Master

No it isn't.

It's already been released, that makes it usable. if you don't want to be spoiled you should probably avoid Thor topics until you've seen it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:06 AM
h1a8

It's already been released, that makes it usable. if you don't want to be spoiled you should probably avoid Thor topics until you've seen it.
It hasn't been released in the U.S. so it's not usable.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:11 AM
Silent Master

It hasn't been released in the U.S. so it's not usable.

Where is that rule stated?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:21 AM
h1a8

Where is that rule stated?

I stated it.
There is no way to verify feats mentioned by other posters, especially if they are misinterpreted, out of context, or even happened. Finally, it is no guarantee that the U.S. version would be exactly the same.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:23 AM
Silent Master

I stated it.
There is no way to verify feats mentioned by other posters, especially if they are misinterpreted, out of context, or even happened. Finally, it is no guarantee that the U.S. version would be exactly the same.

You don't make the rules.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:28 AM
h1a8

You don't make the rules.

I can state things that are true. Whether that's making the rules is irrelevant.
What I said is 100% true. Just ask a mod and you will see.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:34 AM