KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Vision vs. Hulk

Vision vs. Hulk
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Vision vs. Hulk

They start 100 feet apart

Setting: Central Park, NYC

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:00 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Don't see how Hulk can win tbh, given Vision's ability to phase through physical attacks.

And in terms of hitting back, those Infinity Gem blasts are nothing to scoff at.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:25 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Don't see how Hulk can win tbh, given Vision's ability to phase through physical attacks.

And in terms of hitting back, those Infinity Gem blasts are nothing to scoff at.

So you're saying that Hulk is #3 among the Avengers?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 12:02 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Stigma
So you're saying that Hulk is #3 among the Avengers?

LOL

Maybe no.4 if Dr. Strange joins up.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 12:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Darth Thor
LOL

Maybe no.4 if Dr. Strange joins up.

Huh. Yeah, I forgot about Dr Strange. I guess you may be right.

We also know that Iron Man can put Hulk to sleep. So Hulk may be even #5 all things considered.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 05:51 PM
Darth Thor

Huh. Yeah, I forgot about Dr Strange. I guess you may be right.

We also know that Iron Man can put Hulk to sleep. So Hulk may be even #5 all things considered.

Don’t forget Captain Marvel is confirmed to be no.1 when she comes along.

So 5th or 6th...

Joint 5th with Hulkbuster IM maybe?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:33 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Think its time to do an MCU ranking list.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:57 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

That's a good idea tbh.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 07:43 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by playa1258
Think its time to do an MCU ranking list.

It's hard because it's almost like a rock, paper, scissors equation.

For example, I think Vision will have an easier time taking out Hulk than Thor can, but I think Thor can take out Vision. I can see Scaret Witch taking out Vision but she might get demolished by Hulk. Dr. Strange can wreak havoc on all of them but only through bfr's and teleportations. I can't see how he can actually knock out any of the heavy hitters.

Last edited by FrothByte on Nov 6th, 2017 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 07:46 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

bump

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Vision would take this. HulkBuster armor was able to handle a fully enraged Hulk pretty well. Vision would do far better.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vision

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:44 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Vision if serious

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:52 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Visions phasing is OP for Hulk he has no way to hurt him

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:24 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

But can he attack Hulk when he is intangible?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:40 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

He destroyed the Ultron bots by putting his fists through them.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:43 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Good point. But somehow I have a hard time seeing him doing the same to Hulk, given Hulk's durability.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:44 PM
Darth Thor

But can he attack Hulk when he is intangible?

Probably not. But he only needs to use his intangibility to avoid Hulk’s hits. The rest of the time he can energy blast Hulk from the air with his infinity stone.

So no contest really.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 10:48 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hulks powerset is pathetic

Grrr look at me I can jump and hit things. Sad, Vision rapes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 10:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk wins. The amount of anti Hulk bias is really pathetic tbh.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote