KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Doctor Strange

Voldemort vs. Doctor Strange
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Voldemort vs. Doctor Strange

Setting: Richard Dawkins' house

Starting distance: 100 feet.

Who is superior?

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 9th, 2017 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:10 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

So....any takers?

Which wizard is better at this point?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:45 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Strange with the Eye?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:50 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Hmm... lets make it two rounds.

1. Strange without the gem.

2. Strange with the gem.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:59 PM
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Hmm... lets make it two rounds.

1. Strange without the gem.

2. Strange with the gem.

1. Leaning towards Tom here. Strange doesn't like to do harm and Tom goes for the kill straight off

2. Strange wins in an ungodly stomp

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:02 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Any other takers?

I myself think that even without the gem Strange could use BFR on Voldy.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:43 AM
juggerman

Oh yeah he could easily. I didn't think about that. But that's not usually his go to

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 10:09 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Good point.

Sill, Strange is also intelligent enough to realize that this would work well on a fellow wizard like Voldy. .

He could just sent Voldy to Mount Everest, for instance.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 10:36 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Strange uses BFR all the time. He used it on every one of Vacilius' disciples except the one whose Astral from he killed. Used it on Vacilius to send him to the Mirror Dimension. Did it to Loki in Ragnarok and kept him falling for 30 minutes. He was even casually teleporting himself and Thor through the Sanctum so much Thor literally couldn't handle the instant transitiions.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:44 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

And since Strange can move the sling portals at will, he could just open one to a volcano directly under Tommy boy's feet. Also keep in mind the Cloak of Levitation can attack on it's own.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:11 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Shit I forgot Strange is in Ragnarok. I haven't seen it yet. I'll have to watch the film before responding

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:26 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by KingD19
And since Strange can move the sling portals at will, he could just open one to a volcano directly under Tommy boy's feet. Also keep in mind the Cloak of Levitation can attack on it's own.
Huh. Yeah, good points. thumb up

But Voldy can do Avada Kedavra. Surely this would work on Strange?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:53 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Voldemort gets a one way ticket to the mirror dimension

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 12:42 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Stigma
Huh. Yeah, good points. thumb up

But Voldy can do Avada Kedavra. Surely this would work on Strange?

If it hit him, it'll definitely work. But Strange can toss up shields pretty quick. Or just open a sling ring in front of him and the spell will go to wherever he opens up.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 03:44 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Although I would think Voldi takes round 1 it's not the case.

Strange still has his energy weapons, and can still create portals and pocket dimensions.

Strange still possesses his Cape which protects him.

I'd lean towards Strange in both rounds.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 03:53 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote