KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk vs Cage: Durability Contest

Hulk vs Cage: Durability Contest
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Hulk vs Cage: Durability Contest

Luke Cage or Hulk?

Who is the most durable superhero?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:15 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Hulk

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:21 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol what?

Hulk by leagues

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 04:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I cannot fathom why anyone would think this thread a good idea. Hulk clearly operates on a level beyond Luke.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:21 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I cannot fathom why anyone would think this thread a good idea. Hulk clearly operates on a level beyond Luke.

The thread was started by the guy who thinks Wolverine is stronger than Thor.

Any questions?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I am entitled to create whichever tread i see fit.

I wonder how would Hulk fair against a Judas bullet.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Easily. Probably would tickle.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, the Judas bullets were supposedly (according to Shades) constructed from materials recovered from the Chitauri invasion. And even though it is not ever explicitly stated, I would guess from Leviathan metal, as it fits the most consistently with everything that is shown Avengers, Luke Cage, and Spiderman Homecoming. Leviathan metal seemed highly resistant to temperature extremes, and seemed impervious to virtually anything but itself, other exotic metals, or extreme levels of strength. Which fits with the fact that even a full-on medical drill couldn't get through Cage's skin, yet the Judas bullets could drill through. Because Chitauri footsoldier armour was pretty flimsy in comparison. Hawkeye literally stabbed one through the chest with an arrow. And unless those arrows themselves are made from some kind of super exotic, super durable material, there is no way a stab from him is going to have more piercing power than carpenter saws, medical drills, rocket launchers, machine gun fire etc. all of which have failed to damage Cage. What's more, those Leviathans were huge, and we saw multiple brought down during the battle of New York. So, there was plenty of material for it.

But, even assuming it was the Leviathan metal, we see how that held up against Hulk. Not very well. So, I highly doubt a Judas bullet will bug him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 08:19 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Well, the Judas bullets were supposedly (according to Shades) constructed from materials recovered from the Chitauri invasion. And even though it is not ever explicitly stated, I would guess from Leviathan metal, as it fits the most consistently with everything that is shown Avengers, Luke Cage, and Spiderman Homecoming. Leviathan metal seemed highly resistant to temperature extremes, and seemed impervious to virtually anything but itself, other exotic metals, or extreme levels of strength. Which fits with the fact that even a full-on medical drill couldn't get through Cage's skin, yet the Judas bullets could drill through. Because Chitauri footsoldier armour was pretty flimsy in comparison. Hawkeye literally stabbed one through the chest with an arrow. And unless those arrows themselves are made from some kind of super exotic, super durable material, there is no way a stab from him is going to have more piercing power than carpenter saws, medical drills, rocket launchers, machine gun fire etc. all of which have failed to damage Cage. What's more, those Leviathans were huge, and we saw multiple brought down during the battle of New York. So, there was plenty of material for it.

But, even assuming it was the Leviathan metal, we see how that held up against Hulk. Not very well. So, I highly doubt a Judas bullet will bug him.

Just to further add.

The Leviathan Armor also withstood the Laser from Tony, with Jarvis commenting that "Sir we will lose power before we penetrate that shell". It was very durable.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 08:48 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Wasnt ultrons first armor made of leviathan armor?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 09:46 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Utrigita
Just to further add.

The Leviathan Armor also withstood the Laser from Tony, with Jarvis commenting that "Sir we will lose power before we penetrate that shell". It was very durable.

Yeah, this is why Leviathan armour makes the most sense for the bullets, based on the displayed durability of the material, plus all the conventional things that have failed to even scratch Cage. Because I doubt anyone here believes that Hawkeye could actually stab through Cage's skin with one of his arrows unless, like I said, it's revealed that Clint's arrows are made from some kind of exotic substance.

But also, like I said, Hulk fist vs Leviathan face = Leviathan plates bent/torn/ruptured. Hulk fist = A-Okay. And we later see him tear a piece of plating off another Leviathan and plunge it into the thing's back. The fact that he can dish out that much damage without sustaining any in return suggests that his own tissue is much tougher than Leviathan metal.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:25 AM