KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU vs. DCEU and Fox U

MCU vs. DCEU and Fox U
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

MCU vs. DCEU and Fox U

Every combined film and composite character aligned against each other. Disney's marvel is taking on both of the other comic book cinematic universes. Do they stand a chance against the mighty MCU ?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 04:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Fox and DCEU

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:06 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Lose

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I guess it depends how powerful you think Galactus/The Phoenix are.

Obviously Infinity War could change this but before that I think Marvel loses.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:38 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Dormmamu, Surtur, Hela, Ego, Starlord, multiple infinity stones etc etc etc

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Odin, Thanos, Celestials etc

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:45 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Dormmamu, Surtur, Hela, Ego, Starlord, multiple infinity stones etc etc etc

Ya I think this tips it in favor of MCU. Too many high-level heavy hitters, reality manipulators, and inter-dimensional beings.

Galactus and Silver Surfer would have to be the all-stars for team Fox/DCEU, with Phoenix, Doomsday, and Apoc backing them. Even guys like Mags, Xavier, and Quicksilver could only take down the non-higher level MCU characters.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 06:45 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

So is Dormammu >Galactus? I think these are the strongest on both sides.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 07:14 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

What about Legion? How powerful is he compared to the movie characters?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 07:37 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
So is Dormammu >Galactus? I think these are the strongest on both sides.

Galactus was beaten by Silver Surfer

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 07:39 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I actually like Fox though, DC is Meh

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 07:49 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Inhuman
Galactus was beaten by Silver Surfer

Good point. Been awhile since I have seen this movie but I'm not sure how the Surfer who has a portion of Galactus power could defeat him by using that power against him? Never made sense to me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

dceu and fox get decimated by mcu

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Good point. Been awhile since I have seen this movie but I'm not sure how the Surfer who has a portion of Galactus power could defeat him by using that power against him? Never made sense to me.
Galactus sucks

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:25 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

godmode!Starlord wins this for MCU via dance off.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:39 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Lets wait until the Dark Phoenix movie(s) arrives then we can go from there...

IF they do her justice, then she'd be beyond everyone we've seen the MCU combined at this point...

Afterall, the Phoenix Force represents the total Psionic power of the multiverse...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 12:23 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lets wait until the Dark Phoenix movie(s) arrives then we can go from there...

IF they do her justice, then she'd be beyond everyone we've seen the MCU combined at this point...

Afterall, the Phoenix Force represents the total Psionic power of the multiverse...
So you want to ignore the topic until you believe based off your own imagination fox u. has a chance. That's called being biased. The films aren't the comics and even in the comics Thanos took on the Phoenix force himself. Even there it isn't the end all be all. Thanos is the grand villain in comics and films. Be ready you piece of cuck filth to eat your biased words.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:37 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you want to ignore the topic until you believe based off your own imagination fox u. has a chance. That's called being biased. The films aren't the comics and even in the comics Thanos took on the Phoenix force himself. Even there it isn't the end all be all. Thanos is the grand villain in comics and films. Be ready you piece of cuck filth to eat your biased words.

Yeah, Thanos took on the Phoenix Force and look how that turned out for him!

smile

Attachment: phoenix defeats thanos.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:40 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Yeah, Thanos took on the Phoenix Force and look how that turned out for him!

smile
Quit ignoring continuity. Thanos is greater than this pitiful force. Disney might buy out fox. You're like a lawn boy who thinks because he works on the masters lawn he has a little control.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:41 AM