KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Which character has the best senses?

Which character has the best senses?
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Which character has the best senses?

Thread title is self-explanatory.

Which comic character has the most impressive enhanced senses? Can draw from movies or comic-related tv shows.

I already know who I would probably pick, but I am curious to see what others have to say first.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 06:15 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Thread title is self-explanatory.

Which comic character has the most impressive enhanced senses? Can draw from movies or comic-related tv shows.

I already know who I would probably pick, but I am curious to see what others have to say first.

Hmmmmm.

I would pick Spider Man. Definetly his Spider Senses allow him to prevent almost any attack.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 06:44 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Heimdall

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Heimdall
Spiderman
Cyborg

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:04 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Heimdall

Heimdall!!!!? That one is new to me....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:30 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The guy can see and hear people on other planets.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

He heard thor on sakaar in TR

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:47 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yeah ik. But senses means all senses...

Hemidall is entirely reliable on sight! As seen when the Dark Elves' Mothership entered Asgard!

Hemidall didn't notice until the ship was practically surfing Asgardian waters.

I don't see Hemidall dodging an arrow/bullet blindfolded....

Spiderman for the win.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:47 PM
Silent Master

Hemidall heard Thor when he was on Sakaar and could trace where the multiple portals went.

The thread is about who has the better senses in general, not who has the better danger sense. as it stands Hemidall's sight and hearing are at least a trillion times better.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:54 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Hemidall heard Thor when he was on Sakaar and could trace where the multiple portals went.

The thread is about who has the better senses in general, not who has the better danger sense. as it stands Hemidall's sight and hearing are at least a trillion times better.

Okay.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:59 PM
K-Dog

Superman sits up in orbit and listens for trouble, then flies down and takes care of business—Routh Superman—not most current. But most current heard Lois drowning when fighting Doomsday so almost as good.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:59 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

When tracking someone is concerned: Heimidall #1

Who has the best senses over all: Spider Man.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 09:00 PM
Silent Master

No, Spider-Man has one better sense, whereas Hemidall has at least 2

2 > 1

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 09:02 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No, Spider-Man has one better sense, whereas Hemidall has at least 2

2 > 1

In a battle Spider Man senses are better than Hemidall's one!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 10:56 PM
Silent Master

The thread starters question was who has the best senses not whose senses are more effective in battle.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 11:58 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by K-Dog
Superman sits up in orbit and listens for trouble, then flies down and takes care of business—Routh Superman—not most current. But most current heard Lois drowning when fighting Doomsday so almost as good.

Yep

Heimdall

and yep.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:32 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The thread starters question was who has the best senses not whose senses are more effective in battle.

Lol.

The OP asked who ahd the best senses. He didnt specify for what.

Am saying battlewise Spider Man senses are the best.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 01:32 AM
Silent Master

No, the OP asked who had the most impressive senses. Being able to hear and see people across the universe is much more impressive than having a slight danger sense.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 01:35 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Silent Master is right. The question is most impressive senses overall, not purely in battle. What's more, if Heimdall's powers were purely based on sight, he would be unable to communicate like he does. He even says to Loki, in the first Thor film, after the latter used his trickery to sneak some Frost Giants into Asgard's vault, that he could "neither see nor hear" Loki. So, he uses both sight and hearing.

In Thor: Ragnarok, he was able to not only see and hear from Asgard, all the way to Sakaar, but tell Thor which wormhole he needed to go to in order to escape and reach Asgard in time. And this is despite Valkyrie saying that Asgard and Sakaar were "as far apart as any two known systems". So, it could very well have been hundreds, if not thousands, of light years between Thor and Heimdall.

And if we go into pure danger sense, then current DD > Spiderman. Stan Lee has said that Radar sense > Spider sense. And if we take the two current versions in the MCU, Daredevil has far greater mastery over his Radar sense than Spiderman has over his Spider sense. This might change after Infinity War but, as things stand, Peter is still a noob with his Spider sense, whereas Matt has used his Radar sense to detect enemies multiple floors away, locate hidden objects/rooms, dodge everything from human attacks, to arrows shot at him from behind, to automatic gunfire, and much more.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:14 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Heimdall

Good answer....

thumb up

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:17 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote