KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Steppenwolf Vs Ares

Steppenwolf Vs Ares
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Steppenwolf Vs Ares

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Steppenwolf.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:11 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

WW killed Ares alone but needed help to combat Steppenwolf

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:26 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this is a tie lol, due to the vastly horrible cgi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

All you do is hate on DC lol.

But I agree the CGI was shit.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
All you do is hate on DC lol.

But I agree the CGI was shit.

it is because the dceu makes me want to hate... I do not want to .. I love Batman, I love Wonder Woman.. I have been reading comic books since I was 4 years old.. If they ever get the right people involved then maybe the dceu will be good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC really does seem to fail lately. They do try, they really do...they just can't really seem to do anything but a good Batman movie. The films usually aren't terrible, but they kinda are when compared to Marvel movies.

If only they could get the people who did the DCAU to do some live action movies. They actually know how to write some of these characters.

Oh as to the fight, yeah, Steppenwolf crushes Ares.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, the DCAU films are pretty decent for the most part. Even their weaker ones are usually still watchable.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:56 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the DCAU films are pretty decent for the most part. Even their weaker ones are usually still watchable.

DCAU films? I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the JLU series Universe.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Surtur
DC really does seem to fail lately. They do try, they really do...they just can't really seem to do anything but a good Batman movie. The films usually aren't terrible, but they kinda are when compared to Marvel movies.

If only they could get the people who did the DCAU to do some live action movies. They actually know how to write some of these characters.

Oh as to the fight, yeah, Steppenwolf crushes Ares.

WW was gold.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 12:12 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You keep mentioning WW because it's the only good DCEU movie.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 12:15 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Steppenwolf wins.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

@ DT, because the Quote function on this site seems to break more than it works:

I was referring to Surtur bringing up the DCAU. But, at the time, could not quote him either. Seriously, wtf is going on with the quote function nowadays?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:49 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
DCAU films? I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the JLU series Universe.

Yes, I was referring to the entire DC animated universe that was on tv. So that includes: Batman TAS, Superman TAS, JL, JLU, Batman Beyond, Static Shock. Oh and that show about the robot is in the same universe as well, it was a spin off from Batman Beyond.

There were some DCAU films though technically. Some great Batman ones. Also the Batman Beyond movie "Return of the Joker" is excellent. I have the original uncut version.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 9th, 2017 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:53 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, I was referring to the entire DC animated universe that was on tv. So that includes: Batman TAS, Superman TAS, JL, JLU, Batman Beyond, Static Shock. Oh and that show about the robot is in the same universe as well, it was a spin off from Batman Beyond.

There were some DCAU films though technically. Some great Batman ones. Also the Batman Beyond movie "Return of the Joker" is excellent. I have the original uncut version.

lol and now I can quote you. But yeah, in general, DC's animated stuff (both shows and films) are pretty good.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:56 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair some of the movies from the new DC animated universe are of good quality. The Red Hood movie is good. I enjoyed the movies based in the NuDCU as well. I liked Justice League Dark as well as the Teen Titans Judas Contract movies.

It is possible some of the writers from the DCAU have worked on some of the movies in the new animated universe.

I do like how they will take chances on "What If" stories too. All Star Superman was one. Also the JL movie where they are kinda evil at first, or rather they kill, and Batman is a vampire and WW is a New God. Superman is a spanish version whose father was Zod.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 9th, 2017 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
WW was gold.

It was, but as of now WW is the exception, not the rule.

JL seems like it was done by two different people. That is because it was. I recognize the reason is because a personal tragedy was suffered, but you can clearly see drastic shifts in tone. I think they were really thinking this movie would be successful. Now I see articles that say they are rethinking everything.

Perhaps they will put more focus into solo films and not on these team up movies. IMO if WW had not been successful...after the JL movie they might have potentially just rebooted everything.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

WW was good but let's not pretend it was great. It doesn't hold a candle to Thor Ragnarok or GOTG 2.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Those weren't great either.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:30 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Placidity
Those weren't great either.

Both we're great to me, If they weren't for you can't help you there.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote