KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU complete vs DCEU (The Balance of Power)

MCU complete vs DCEU (The Balance of Power)
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Question MCU complete vs DCEU (The Balance of Power)

As many of you might already know Disney has swallowed Fox.

With that we can expect many of our favorite teams to reinforce an already overpowered MCU.

But how much does the MCU gets boosted by this?

Has DC finally gotten destroyed in terms of power?

How have the scales of powered shifted after MCU possibly getting heroes like the X Men and Fantastic 4 in their movies?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:31 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

MCU was already more powerful.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
MCU was already more powerful.

Not really.

Fox and DCEU were contending for the title.

Now Fox is in Disney so....

Dark Phoenix, Galactus, Dr. Doom and others won't limit the MCU.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:40 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yes, really.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Disney versions of Doom, Galactus, Surfer have not appeared yet.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:58 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Until DCEU starts exploring its Cosmic Beings they cant compete on power level. Just from Avengers, Xmen, JL perspective they complete fine. Mainly because Superman and if we ever get a experienced Flash.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:25 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is it early enough to appear in infinity war part 2?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Maybe a post credits scene. I'm thinking Surfer can show up in Guardians 3.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:28 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The MCU already has dozens of alien species, they don't need any help to be far more powerful overall than the DCEU.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:40 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol Superman would solo the MCU barring time gem.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by playa1258
Maybe a post credits scene. I'm thinking Surfer can show up in Guardians 3.
What about Beta Ray Bill

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

LOL!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:46 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!
It would be hilarious to see indeed.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:11 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Just the MCU has beings like Dormammu and Ego and mountain Surtur. That's not even taking into account the infinity stones. Not sure the DCEU have beings that powerful yet.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:16 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The MCU has far more than just the time gem and since you just admitted that time gem > Supeman.

MCU is a 10 to DCEU's .000000000000000001

Originally posted by FrothByte
Just the MCU has beings like Dormammu and Ego and mountain Surtur. That's not even taking into account the infinity stones. Not sure the DCEU have beings that powerful yet.

They don't, but DC has several quan level fanboys.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:18 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Someone is getting upset.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:21 PM
Silent Master

Yea, the DC fanboys.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:22 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is it early enough to appear in infinity war part 2?

I think so.

If we considered that MCU has already stated that many of our heroes are going down in Infinity War...New ones will have to fill the shoes of our dead idols.

I ****ING HOPE TO SEE HUGE JACKMAN'S WOLVERINE IN THE MCU!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Dormammu solos the dceu. Seriously Superman didn't even solo Batman. You're an idiot.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

He didn't do shit sans killing a newb Strange only to submit to his desires.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:27 AM