KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Depowered Thor vs. Black Widow

Depowered Thor vs. Black Widow
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Depowered Thor vs. Black Widow

Ok. I think this could be an interesting fight and perhaps better matched than previous threads involving Depowered Thor.

* Thor without his powers as in Thor 1
* Black Widow at her peak

* This is pure H2H fight. No gear involved.

Setting: In a deserted warehouse

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

Last edited by Stigma on Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:15 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Widow. Skill, feats, not to mention her equipment.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Well, I was thinking purely h2h. I will edit OP to make it clear.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:18 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thought so.

Purely h2h, she still takes him. Nat is not fodder.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Thor wins, but not too easily.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:22 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Black Widow

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:27 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor, though Widow makes a fight out of it.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Natasha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Natasha is pretty much top of the hth food chain for regular humans in the mcu. She hasn't lost a single encounter with a regular humans and has been the only individual to even put up a fight against supersoldiers and the like. She would beat cap,tchalla and Bucky one on one if they had human stats as well

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:06 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Well, Thor has far more experience if we go by his age. On top of that, he was fighting skilled opponents, instead of fodder like Natasha fought against.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:09 PM
ShadowFyre

I know. But he has fought them when powered. He's only beat shield agents depowrred though. She has consistently creamed anything with human stats and multiple things that should be outside of human weight class.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:50 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Mostly with the help of her gadgets, Thor took out those Shield agents faster than BW managed to beat a group of security guards and she was using gadgets at the time.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I know. But he has fought them when powered. He's only beat shield agents depowrred though. She has consistently creamed anything with human stats and multiple things that should be outside of human weight class.

Yes but even while powered, Thor has fought against equally powered opponents and showcased his skill. Meaning he still outfought opponents who were with similar strength and durability. That skill doesn't go away just because he's depowered.

Whereas Widow never showcased her skill against any skilled opponent other than Hawkeye who had zero feats to support just how good he is.

Plus Thor outweighs Nat by probably 100 lbs. and being male will still factor in here.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:41 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by FrothByte
Yes but even while powered, Thor has fought against equally powered opponents and showcased his skill. Meaning he still outfought opponents who were with similar strength and durability. That skill doesn't go away just because he's depowered.

Whereas Widow never showcased her skill against any skilled opponent other than Hawkeye who had zero feats to support just how good he is.

Plus Thor outweighs Nat by probably 100 lbs. and being male will still factor in here.

Are you saying Thor is more skilled than Black Widow?

Remind us how his fight with Kurse went?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 08:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Remind us how her fight with Winter Soldier went.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Silent Master
Remind us how her fight with Winter Soldier went.

Better than his fight with Kurse did and Winter Soldier is both stronger and more skilled than her.

Was Kurse more skilled than Thor too?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You have a very odd definition of better

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:12 AM
Darth Thor

Thor

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:31 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Widow would beat any human level foe sans DD, probably.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 01:38 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by abhilegend
Are you saying Thor is more skilled than Black Widow?

Remind us how his fight with Kurse went?

No. I'm ssying Thor has more feats of testing his skill against better caliber opponents. Plus he's bigger and stronger than Nat.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:10 PM