KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the strongest with the Force?

Who is the strongest Force user?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Luke Skywalker 8 27.59%
Anakin Sywalker/Darth Vader 1 3.45%
Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious 10 34.48%
Obi-Wan Kenobi 0 0%
Qui Gon-Jinn 0 0%
Darth Maul 0 0%
Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus 0 0%
Rey 2 6.90%
Yoda 7 24.14%
Kylo Ren 0 0%
Mace Windu 0 0%
Snoke 1 3.45%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the strongest with the Force?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Who is the strongest with the Force?

Of all Star Wars films, episodes one through eight, who is the strongest Force user?

Both mentally and physically.

Cite specific examples and why. Elaboration is greatly appreciated.

*Edit: Let me know if more poll options are needed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 17th, 2017 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:32 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For now I think the strongest force user, going just by feats from movies, is Palpatine.

Notice his fight with Yoda, you remember he tosses a pod at Yoda and Yoda needs moments of concentration, etc. in order to toss it back. Compare this to Palpatine easily chucking senate pods all around the room. He just TK'd shit with ease. Remember Yoda lifting Lukes ship? Not instant, needed some time. Palpatine just Tk's shit with no charge up needed. He levitated multiple senate pods with ease.

Strongest physical force user, has to be Vader, if we go by just movie feats.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:46 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

by feats Sheev Palpatine..

Vader is up there..

Rey isn't far behind them

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Honestly, I'm torn between Yoda and Palpatine.

Both showed tremendously keen feats of the Force.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:51 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Palpatine so far in canon. With Yoda coming after.

We sadly never got to see what Anakin and Luke could do at max potential even though both have some impressive feats anyway.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:52 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

EU Luke is a beast.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was like the Star Wars Superman. With Superman you just put the word "super" in front of something and boom, shit went down. "Super weaving" exists. I f*cking dare you to prove me wrong. It is a legit thing.

Luke just has the force version. "Something something black holes something something the force".

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Rey, because I like her the best.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:03 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yoda [SPOILER - highlight to read]: blow a f#cking tree up using the force

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:09 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

After careful consideration, I'm voting for Master Yoda.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't he put someones soul into a tree.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:14 AM
h1a8

Palpatine then Yoda a close 2nd

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:20 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Luke's display at the end of TLJ was an unprecedented display of mastery from what we've seen in the films. Though I guess it may not be more "powerful" than what we see Sheev do.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:51 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious by feats.. Yoda and Vader aren't far behind if you count the shows

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:31 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

If we count CW series than it's a tie between Sidious and Yoda. Vader is 2nd.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:54 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Yeah, I'm going with Sheev no matter which canon we use. Yoda as a force ghost lightning striking a tree isn't really a feat. And even if we accept that as one, it'd be inadmissable as Yoda is one with the force at that point. Luke's new #1: feat as of disney canon is indeed impressive, and yet limited in actual utility. It's a force projection, but nobody knows if it could do actual damage.

That leaves Palpatine's galactic level decades long force manipulation under the jedi's nose as the single biggest feat of the force in the movies. Snoke, Rey and Kylo, and even Vader don't really have anything to compete with that.

If we enter non movie territories, and EU... well that is a whole different set of circumstances, as we get into territories such as Nihilus and Starkiller and all that stuff.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:49 PM
Darkstorm Zero is online now! Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Sidious, Windu is up there as well.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:40 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

-Sidious
-Yoda
-Windu
-Vader

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:45 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, I'm going with Sheev no matter which canon we use. Yoda as a force ghost lightning striking a tree isn't really a feat. And even if we accept that as one, it'd be inadmissable as Yoda is one with the force at that point. Luke's new #1: feat as of disney canon is indeed impressive, and yet limited in actual utility. It's a force projection, but nobody knows if it could do actual damage.

That leaves Palpatine's galactic level decades long force manipulation under the jedi's nose as the single biggest feat of the force in the movies. Snoke, Rey and Kylo, and even Vader don't really have anything to compete with that.

If we enter non movie territories, and EU... well that is a whole different set of circumstances, as we get into territories such as Nihilus and Starkiller and all that stuff.

Plus tree's aren't evil, why harm them. I thought he is supposed to love Wookies. They have big trees on their planet. Chewbacca is shedding tears over the tree. I know it.

Still I do think in the EU he put a dudes soul into a tree too. Why does he hate nature?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 10:05 PM
Darth Thor

Given the OP states both Mentally and Physically, I’m gonna go with Luke. In his physical prime he overpowered Vader. In TLJ his Mental feat is the best we’ve ever seen.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 01:49 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote