KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » EOS SmallVille Clark Vs MCU

EOS SmallVille Clark Vs MCU
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

EOS SmallVille Clark Vs MCU

EOS Clark is place in the positions of the heroes in the MCU. He goes through all the phases of the movies by himself, with only Jor-El and the Fortress there to support him.

Clark’s mindset is the mindset he carries whenever he’s expose to red kryptonite.

What villain, or obstacle from a movie stops him?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:43 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Strange with the time gem, probably?

Nothing else that comes to mind would. Maybe the celestial with the power gem.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:57 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Dies to Dormammu.

Dies to Eson the Searcher.

Loses to Dr. Strange.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:07 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Can't see how he beats Dormammu and Ego. Might have difficulties with Ronan and the infinity stone if he's not a good dancer.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:14 AM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Only watched season 1 of Smallville and a few episodes here and there of the later seasons. was he shown to be long-lived during the series?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:29 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The GOTG team never took on the Celestial. Why bring him in His?

I specifically said, Clark follows the route of the heroes.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX

Didn't read properly. Yeah. Then the Celestial is out.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:50 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Clark super-stomps his way through everyone except maybe Dormammu, which has already been speculated enough upon in the "Supermen vs. Dormammu" thread.

Let's do a roll-call on the MCU villains/perils Supes must defeat:

- Iron Monger = win for Welling
- Fighting off the US Army in Incredible Hulk = win for Welling
- Abomination = win for Welling
- Hammer drones and Whiplash = win for Welling
- Fighting in WWII with the Howling Commandos = Welling single-handedly defeats the Axis powers
- Red Skull = win for Welling
- Surviving being frozen for 70-80 years = Welling just flies the HYDRA plane into space then chills at the Fortress of Solitude till the present-day.
- Loki and the Chitauri = Welling beats Loki down, vaporizes all the Chitauri, then flies through the wormhole and pushes the Chituari mothership into the sun.
- Surviving Tony Stark's mansion being destroyed = Welling throws the missiles from the Mandarin's helicopter back at the helicopter, saving Tony's mansion.
- Saving all the people thrown from the plane = Welling, again, with ease.
- AIM underlings and Aldrich Killian = wins for Welling.
- Kurse and Malekith = wins for Welling
- Alexander Pierce and Winter Soldier + helicarriers = wins for Welling, none of the helicarrier gunships crash into Washington, D.C. Instead, Welling does something like burying them all in the Arctic earth somewhere.
- Ronan = Welling uses Ronan's space warhammer like a golf club, knocking Ronan into Chair Thanos, killing them both and preventing Infinity War.
- Ultron and Ultron bots = wins for Welling.
- Sokovia drop = Welling pushes the landmass into space.
- Yellowjacket = win for Welling.
- Civil War airport fight = Welling incapacitates everyone except Vision; they then discuss that all this fighting is nonsense.
- Iron Man or Captain America w/ Bucky = wins either way for Welling.
- Kaecilius and his cronies = wins for Welling.
- Dormammu = see my opening statement. I choose Welling, but, again, it's hard to kill because all we have is the bargaining scene with Dormammu as an ethereal, inter-dimensional type of being and ten seasons of concrete feats for Welling Supes. This could be Welling's first loss.
- The Sovereign = Welling vaporizes all their ships.
- Ego = Welling wins after another cool Superman II-esque fight scene. If all else fails, Welling pushes Ego into the nearest star.
- Fire dimension Surtur and his minions = Welling takes Surtur's crown with ease and freeze-breaths his entire realm, turning it into another fortress of solitude when he's away from Earth.
- Grandmaster and Sakaarian forces = Welling takes over Sakaar by usurping Jeff Goldblum, thus rendering a fight between Welling and Hluk unnecessary.
- Fenris = Welling tosses him off Asgard like Hancock tossed that whale.
- Hela = win for Welling as I don't see Hela's swords or terraformed masses piercing Welling.
- BONUS: Warmonger and Klawe = another uberstomp win for Welling.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:53 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

^TL;DR = Welling should take them all except maybe Dormammu, and I have way too much time on my hands at work again. whistle

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:53 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by John Murdoch
^TL;DR = Welling should take them all except maybe Dormammu, and I have way too much time on my hands at work again. whistle

I agree with almost everything you wrote, but don’t forget, Clark is not himself. He is under Red K, and under Red K, he has no morals.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 05:06 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Clark super-stomps his way through everyone except maybe Dormammu, which has already been speculated enough upon in the "Supermen vs. Dormammu" thread.

Let's do a roll-call on the MCU villains/perils Supes must defeat:

- Iron Monger = win for Welling
- Fighting off the US Army in Incredible Hulk = win for Welling
- Abomination = win for Welling
- Hammer drones and Whiplash = win for Welling
- Fighting in WWII with the Howling Commandos = Welling single-handedly defeats the Axis powers
- Red Skull = win for Welling
- Surviving being frozen for 70-80 years = Welling just flies the HYDRA plane into space then chills at the Fortress of Solitude till the present-day.
- Loki and the Chitauri = Welling beats Loki down, vaporizes all the Chitauri, then flies through the wormhole and pushes the Chituari mothership into the sun.
- Surviving Tony Stark's mansion being destroyed = Welling throws the missiles from the Mandarin's helicopter back at the helicopter, saving Tony's mansion.
- Saving all the people thrown from the plane = Welling, again, with ease.
- AIM underlings and Aldrich Killian = wins for Welling.
- Kurse and Malekith = wins for Welling
- Alexander Pierce and Winter Soldier + helicarriers = wins for Welling, none of the helicarrier gunships crash into Washington, D.C. Instead, Welling does something like burying them all in the Arctic earth somewhere.
- Ronan = Welling uses Ronan's space warhammer like a golf club, knocking Ronan into Chair Thanos, killing them both and preventing Infinity War.
- Ultron and Ultron bots = wins for Welling.
- Sokovia drop = Welling pushes the landmass into space.
- Yellowjacket = win for Welling.
- Civil War airport fight = Welling incapacitates everyone except Vision; they then discuss that all this fighting is nonsense.
- Iron Man or Captain America w/ Bucky = wins either way for Welling.
- Kaecilius and his cronies = wins for Welling.
- Dormammu = see my opening statement. I choose Welling, but, again, it's hard to kill because all we have is the bargaining scene with Dormammu as an ethereal, inter-dimensional type of being and ten seasons of concrete feats for Welling Supes. This could be Welling's first loss.
- The Sovereign = Welling vaporizes all their ships.
- Ego = Welling wins after another cool Superman II-esque fight scene. If all else fails, Welling pushes Ego into the nearest star.
- Fire dimension Surtur and his minions = Welling takes Surtur's crown with ease and freeze-breaths his entire realm, turning it into another fortress of solitude when he's away from Earth.
- Grandmaster and Sakaarian forces = Welling takes over Sakaar by usurping Jeff Goldblum, thus rendering a fight between Welling and Hluk unnecessary.
- Fenris = Welling tosses him off Asgard like Hancock tossed that whale.
- Hela = win for Welling as I don't see Hela's swords or terraformed masses piercing Welling.
- BONUS: Warmonger and Klawe = another uberstomp win for Welling.
thumb up

Smallville Supes godstomps all of them, save for Dormammu, and perhaps Ego. And even than he can win thumb up

Last edited by Stigma on Dec 18th, 2017 at 11:00 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 10:57 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He could push Ego into a sun.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Right. That would do it thumb up

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 07:49 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Clark wins, easily.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 07:50 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I agree with almost everything you wrote, but don’t forget, Clark is not himself. He is under Red K, and under Red K, he has no morals.

Forgot about that. Thank you sir.

Stigma said it then: Supes for uber wins all around, save Dormammu having some kind of extra-dimensional mumbo jumbo up his sleeve.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 08:17 PM