KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Scarlet Witch vs. Kylo Ren

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wanda stomps 3 60.00%
Wanda wins 1 20.00%
Not sure 0 0%
Kylo wins 0 0%
Kylo stomps 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scarlet Witch vs. Kylo Ren
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Scarlet Witch vs. Kylo Ren

Setting: New York City, Times Square

Starting distance: 100 yards

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:51 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

bump

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 05:54 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 05:56 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Well, Kylo is one of my favourite characters in fiction. I like to see how he fares against other fighters.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:00 PM
steverules_2

Wanda throws multiple cars at him and wins

/thread

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would also agree Wanda wins.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Can I buck the trend and say Kylo big grin big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Can I buck the trend and say Kylo big grin big grin

*waves hand* This is not the Kylo you're looking for.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Precognition and Force-enhanced reflexes are a huge advantage for Kylo here.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:18 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Stigma
Well, Kylo is one of my favourite characters in fiction. I like to see how he fares against other fighters.

You have my pity.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Precognition and Force-enhanced reflexes are a huge advantage for Kylo here.

Won't help much at 100 yards. Wanda will just pick him up and smash him against something. Or maybe tear him apart like she did the Ultronbots.

Had they been starting within a few feet of each other then his reflexes might allow him to cut her up before she could react.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:36 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by FrothByte
Won't help much at 100 yards. Wanda will just pick him up and smash him against something. Or maybe tear him apart like she did the Ultronbots.

Had they been starting within a few feet of each other then his reflexes might allow him to cut her up before she could react.

I was thinking of a telekinetic neck snap.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:38 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I agere, SW wins via neck snap.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Well yeah, that works too. SW can just snap Kylo's neck. I didn't use that scenario because she hasn't had any feats of doing so, though given her abilities I don't see why she couldn't pull it off.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:15 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Well yeah, that works too. SW can just snap Kylo's neck. I didn't use that scenario because she hasn't had any feats of doing so, though given her abilities I don't see why she couldn't pull it off.

I meant that Kylo could do it to SW, given that he clearly has the ability and the quicker reflexes (both literally and apparently via precog).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:15 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I meant that Kylo could do it to SW.

Does Kylo have any feats of snapping an opponent's neck? Specifically, an opponent who was actively trying to fight him?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Surtur
*waves hand* This is not the Kylo you're looking for.

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Does Kylo have any feats of snapping an opponent's neck? Specifically, an opponent who was actively trying to fight him?

The force and precision needed to snap someone's neck is trivial compared to what we see Kylo and other characters not astronomically from him in ability do (freezing blaster bolts, freezing Force sensitive individuals, tearing metal supports, etc.). But if we want to be more sure, we can just say he freezes SW as he did Rey and then Force pulls + stabs.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:55 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The force and precision needed to snap someone's neck is trivial compared to what we see Kylo and other characters not astronomically from him in ability do (freezing blaster bolts, freezing Force sensitive individuals, tearing metal supports, etc.). But if we want to be more sure, we can just say he freezes SW as he did Rey and then Force pulls + stabs.

And yet Kylo (or any other force user) never uses the force to simply snap the neck of an enemy. Makes you think there's a reason to it no?

In the end, Kylo has no feats of snapping enemy necks whereas SW has feats of tearing opponents apart or throwing them around. I'm thinking it's more likely that SW can replicate feats she's already done as compared to Kylo doing a theoretical feat that's never been seen.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:11 PM
Utrigita

And yet Kylo (or any other force user) never uses the force to simply snap the neck of an enemy. Makes you think there's a reason to it no?

While it's unrelated I just wanted to throw in that Vader have done it in his comic series.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:56 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote