KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Darth Maul vs the Elite Praetorian Guard.

Darth Maul vs the Elite Praetorian Guard.
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Darth Maul vs the Elite Praetorian Guard.

Darth Maul has his double bladed lightsaber.

Fight is in Snokes chamber.

8 on 1 who wins?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 10:41 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

smdh.. Maul won;t have a problem

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Darth Maul has his double bladed lightsaber.

Fight is in Snokes chamber.

8 on 1 who wins?

Maul

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:13 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Piece of cake.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:53 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Interesting note: Kylo probably only fought 4 guards - and would've lost the final 1v1 unless Rey helped him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:56 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Ren would have died once again, Rey saved him this time and Hux did the first time.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:02 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Ren would have died once again, Rey saved him this time and Hux did the first time.

Proves those guards were the only reason Kylo didn’t kill Snok earlier.

But as soon as he had Rey to help him defeat the guards he made his move on Snoke and won.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 01:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Maul wins solidly. Just like he would against Ren.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:30 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Stigma
Maul wins solidly. Just like he would against Ren.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Based off what does he win solidly ?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based off what does he win solidly ?

I thought you would support Maul.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:49 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I thought you would support Maul.
Acting as if Maul would blow through these guys is pretty moronic tbh.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Then clearly you're the shittest Maul fan ever.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I am objective whereas you're a fanboy. Make a case for domination based off facts. I get it you hate the new trolly but try not to hate on the villains and make it this obvious.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:01 PM
Darth Thor

I am objective whereas you're a fanboy.

Nah I admit Vader and Palpatine kick Maul's butt. And that Maul would fight an uphill battle against Dooku.

I also admit Palpatine and Yoda beat Vader in a Saber fight, and that Vader would fight an uphill battle against Windu.

I also admit there's no guarantee of even Luke beating Palpatine or Yoda in a Saber fight.

You're not capable of admitting any of your favorites lose any battles. You're not man enough to have you're favorite losing.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah I admit Vader and Palpatine kick Maul's butt. And that Maul would fight an uphill battle against Dooku.

I also admit Palpatine and Yoda beat Vader in a Saber fight, and that Vader would fight an uphill battle against Windu.

I also admit there's no guarantee of even Luke beating Palpatine or Yoda in a Saber fight.

You're not capable of admitting any of your favorites lose any battles. You're not man enough to have you're favorite losing.
So once again you see a difference of opinion somehow makes me less of a fan but I could say the same for you against Vader and Dooku. Are you even aware of this ?

Maul can't beat Sidious, Yoda, so there goes your argument I can't admit my guys lose.

Anything else ?

How does Maul blow through them ?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:19 PM
Darth Thor

So once again you see a difference of opinion somehow makes me less of a fan but I could say the same for you against Vader and Dooku. Are you even aware of this ?

Maul can't beat Sidious, Yoda, so there goes your argument I can't admit my guys lose.

laughing out loud

I KNEW you were gonna say that! Not a very brave thing to do given we've seen that fight already and given NO ONE will argue that with you on that. Besides you're shitting all over Maul nowadays, like in this very thread.

Tell me who Snoke and Kylo lose to now. Tell me who Khan loses to laughing

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:24 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He would. He endured 1 Jedi and a good Padawan! He furthermore killed one Jedi which is better than anything Kylo has done!

Also, Maul's double saber would give him an advantage against multiple opponents.

I am objective whereas you're a fanboy. Make a case for domination based off facts. I get it you hate the new trolly but try not to hate on the villains and make it this obvious.

You are blind then!!!

HAHAHA.

No he isn't. It's just that he is a bigger fan of Kylo than of Maul laughing out loud

Obviously Maul is better prepared for combat than Noob Kylo (As Snoke saw him)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

I KNEW you were gonna say that! Not a very brave thing to do given we've seen that fight already and given NO ONE will argue that with you on that. Besides you're shitting all over Maul nowadays, like in this very thread.

Tell me who Snoke and Kylo lose to now. Tell me who Khan loses to laughing
No, Maul is extremely powerful but these guards were amazing. There's eight of them. Maul didn't blow through the bounty hunters as a collective in the clone wars. He had to press himself to beat Vizla one on one. What I say is supported by facts not your ridiculous bias.

You're going off topic and not supporting your opinion with anything factually related.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 11:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He would. He endured 1 Jedi and a good Padawan! He furthermore killed one Jedi which is better than anything Kylo has done!

Also, Maul's double saber would give him an advantage against multiple opponents.

You are blind then!!!

HAHAHA.

No he isn't. It's just that he is a bigger fan of Kylo than of Maul laughing out loud

Obviously Maul is better prepared for combat than Noob Kylo (As Snoke saw him)
Ben also beat Luke Skywalker. False and irrelevant.

Maul took a long time against just Pre Vizla. He doesn't steamroll everyone he faces. There's eight of these guards and they'd definitely be all over Maul.

Watch the episode of the clone wars where he gets pressed by some bounty hunters. You obviously don't know Maul. He isn't unbeatable and despite my love of the guy I won't ignore their portrayals and facts.

big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 11:58 PM