KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Comedian vs. Bane

Comedian vs. Bane
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Comedian vs. Bane

Comedian in his prime in a pure h2h fight with Bane. Fight in an open arena, both know nothing about each other. Who wins?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Comedian wrecks his shit. Even old, drunk as shit, and beat up he was more of a match for Ozymandias than Rorschach and Nite-Owl, either of which would kick Bane's ass easily.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:37 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Rorschach would beat Bane easily?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage

Yep. He tanked enough damage from Ozy that he could basically ignore Bane's hits. And his fight scene against the police puts him solidly as a better fighter, much faster, and just plain scrappy. Plus he's a brilliant investigator and would deduce from Bane's Darth Vader voice that his mask was his weakness and take it out. Oh, and he's easily strong enough to damage Bane.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Haven't seen Watchmen in a while but from what I can remember any of them, including Spectre, would have kicked Bane's ass.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:57 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Banes gets an ass whompin from the Comedian...

Originally posted by KingD19
Yep. He tanked enough damage from Ozy that he could basically ignore Bane's hits. And his fight scene against the police puts him solidly as a better fighter, much faster, and just plain scrappy. Plus he's a brilliant investigator and would deduce from Bane's Darth Vader voice that his mask was his weakness and take it out. Oh, and he's easily strong enough to damage Bane.

shh, don't tell H1 lmao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 08:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Comedian. Even if we take Bane's pillar feat at face value, Comedian was still conscious after having his face slammed through a marble counter IIRC. So, Bane will struggle to put him down. In contrast, Comedian is easily strong enough to damage Bane's mask if he had to connect a solid hit to it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 02:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by carthage

Next you'll be asking, a nuke is stronger than a firecracker?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:08 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Silent Master
Next you'll be asking, a nuke is stronger than a firecracker?

If the firecracker pops with all it's might, then no, a nuke is not stronger than it. You have to go by the manufacturer's intention for the firecracker to be more powerful...duh.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:10 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by KingD19
If the firecracker pops with all it's might, then no, a nuke is not stronger than it. You have to go by the manufacturer's intention for the firecracker to be more powerful...duh.

It really depends if this happens in a movie, because a nuke in movie will be subject to movie physics which might make it just as weak as a firecracker.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:21 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by FrothByte
It really depends if this happens in a movie, because a nuke in movie will be subject to movie physics which might make it just as weak as a firecracker.

I've developed a formula in my downtime from teaching Math and being a Martial Arts master that makes this easy to solve.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:27 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte

If it's in an MCU movie, the Nuke will be so weak Captain America can tank it without issues (like the Sokovia explosion). big grin

(PS. you people might think I am joking, but a certain poster once claimed Cap would survive Sokovia without problems, in an effort to downplay the blast)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:27 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote