KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Your top SW Villains (Full List).

Pick your Top 5 Villains.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
General Greivous 1 11.11%
Darth Maul 0 0%
Kylo Ren 1 11.11%
Savage Opress 0 0%
Darth Sidious (The Emperor) 2 22.22%
Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku) 1 11.11%
Asajj Ventress 1 11.11%
Darth Vader 3 33.33%
The Grand Inquisitor 0 0%
Supreme Leader Snoke. 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Your top SW Villains (Full List).
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Your top SW Villains (Full List).

*Finally after several of you asked me to create a new Thread with all the Villains, I've decided to concede. *

quote:
Bad boys, bad boys Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do When they come for you?
, Inner Circle

In this thread you have the opportunity to pick your top SW villains. May the force be with you!

List: (Note that the list include Series villains as well since they are canon).

Darth Sidious aka The Emperor
Darth Vader
Darth Tyranus aka Count Dooku
Darth Maul
Asajj Ventress
Kylo Ren
Supreme Leader Snoke
General Greivous
The Grand Inquisitor
Savage Opress

Rules:

1.You are only allowed to pick up to 5 characters from the list.
2.Please give reason for your choices

Note: These are saber/force villains ONLY! Other villains will make part of a different thread.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 10:56 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

My list:

1. Darth Sidious: Obviously the pilar point of the whole SW universe. He is the precursor of the "Return of the Sith" and basically demolished the Jedi Order. He furthermore tempted and corrupted several good Jedi (Dooku and Skywalker) .

Sidious is indeed, a conqueror in his own universe. His legacy (in his own universe) is comparable to Alexander the Great's one.

2. Darth Vader/General Greivous: If we talk about personality and fame these two names surely come on top!

Vader on his behalf was feared, and a known Jedi Hunter in the time of the Empire. Surely Vader is one of my favorites.

General Greivous doesn't stay back neither. He was greatly feared in times of the Separatists, many Jedi perished under his sabers. I personally like Greivous' treacherous and fearless personality.

3. Count Dooku: Tyranus was very old by the time of the CW and yet managed to outpowered both Anakin and Obi Wan. He also withheld Yoda. He is definitely on my list.

4. Assaj Ventress: Also on my list. She managed to withheld Dooku. She also withheld Greivous. Ventress' fame earns her a spot.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

1. Sidious: the man. The end all be all, everything that happened in the first 6 episodes were his doing, you dont get a better villain than him

2. Vader: fleshed out very well, the Chosen One. Raw power defined; ruthless and yet still fuelled by love in the end

3. Tyranus: played by Chris Lee and BMF of the Clone Wars, Dooku was the next level; the middle ground between what Anakin was and would become; the first Jedi to turn rank and had a great reason for doing so too

Last edited by relentless1 on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:54 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

1. Snoke: greatest screen presence in the history of Star Wars. Period. Best voice, best robe, and the manner in which he behaved is simply the best. He like myself enjoys the mockery of his opponents or those who failed him. He's taken force power to the next level and truly lives up to the name supreme leader.

2. Maul: pure hatred. Singular focus of destroying Jedi. The physically beat gifted Sith warrior we have ever seen. He lived on in the Clone Wars series and later in Rebels. His rise to power to rival Sidious with just he and his brother initially amassed this kind of power shows you what he's capable of. Another truly unique Star Wars character.

3. Kylo Ren: best saber. Impulsive, reckless, and truly a deep Star Wars villain. He's conflicted but he's honest about it. He's overcoming the conflict which makes him a true villain. Vader failed when push came to shove with his family. Kylo butchered his own father. I claimed he was more evil than Vader and I'm so right it's sickening.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
1. Sidious: the man. The end all be all, everything that happened in the first 6 episodes were his doing, you dont get a better villain than him

2. Vader: fleshed out very well, the Chosen One. Raw power defined; ruthless and yet still fuelled by love in the end

3. Tyranus: played by Chris Lee and BMF of the Clone Wars, Dooku was the next level; the middle ground between what Anakin was and would become; the first Jedi to turn rank and had a great reason for doing so too

Tyranus was great. Although he was old by the time of the CW.

Also i think he was the 2nd best force lightning user.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 12:31 AM