KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » 4 Guys Will Protect You The Other 4 Will Come For You

4 Guys Will Protect You The Other 4 Will Come For You
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

4 Guys Will Protect You The Other 4 Will Come For You

Robocop
Captain America
Terminator
Punisher
Predator
Wolverine
Deadpool
Batman

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Feb 9th, 2018 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:43 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Protect me:

Cap
Logan
Deadpool
Punisher

Assuming this is movie versions so thats why i left out Batman

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 9th, 2018 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:27 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Robocop
Terminator
Captain America
Deadpool

The others don't stand a chance.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cap
Frank
Terminator
Deadpool

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Predator

Everybody else. cloaking, visions across all spectrum, faster and more agile than everybody cept Cap. Stronger than everybody except Terminator. 3d holographic map than can see everybody in real time and can one shit kill everybody cept robo and Terminator with his weaponry. Best all around individual and has more experience hiding and hunting.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:27 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Captain America
Predator
Wolverine
Batman

Reason I picked Batman was for his wealth/resources/gear. That combined with Cap's skills/leadership, Logan's claws/healing and a Predator's skills/weapons/gear should see me safe from the rest.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Captain America
Predator
Robocop
Batman

Like Rob mentioned above, Bruce links up his tech with Cap's leadership and tactics to ensure the Batwing throws a few thousand Vulcan minigun rounds into the Terminator and Deadpool, and Cap introduces Logan's skull to his shield. Robocop or Predator show Frank what accuracy and stealth mean.

If this is most recent versions, Old Man Logan is the obvious choice to go into the visiting team. If this is Origins/The Wolverine/Days of Future Past/Apoc Logan, then he probably replaces Robocop for me like Rob as well.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:09 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I assumed Wolverine would be fully functional and not the wasting away version in Logan. If so, I'd not want him on my team.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Protect me:

Cap
Logan
Deadpool
Punisher

Assuming this is movie versions so thats why i left out Batman

The reason I did not choose, Terminator, RoboCop , Predator, (assuming these are characters from their first films), is they were beaten by skilled humans.

The people I chose are not only skilled but above humans. And Punisher has more than enough Firepower and skill to take these guys down as well.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:48 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Predator

Everybody else. cloaking, visions across all spectrum, faster and more agile than everybody cept Cap. Stronger than everybody except Terminator. 3d holographic map than can see everybody in real time and can one shit kill everybody cept robo and Terminator with his weaponry. Best all around individual and has more experience hiding and hunting.

You forgot the Predator also has access to a spaceship.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 10:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I would probably switch Punisher for Predator now that I think about it

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 10:59 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Robtard
I assumed Wolverine would be fully functional and not the wasting away version in Logan. If so, I'd not want him on my team.

Just giving you a hard time, Rob.

When I read the description, I immediately thought prime Logan (original trilogy, First Class trilogy, and his first two solo movies amalgam is what I'm thinking).

Honestly, my list could be identical to yours. Batfleck could potentially kill/incapacitate all other combatants if he starts with the Batwing in the air and the Batmobile on the ground. Since we get 3 others, Cap and Predator should be a mandatory picks (CQC, stealth, strength, durability, exotic weapons, tech), and then it's just a question what you want for your protection after that: ranged weapons + CQC with either regeneration (Deadpool, Logan) or more walking armory types (Frank, Terminator, Robocop). I chose Robocop because of his targeting and mobility systems.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:34 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote