KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » 100 John Rambo's vs Depowered Thor...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Depowered Thor wins... 0 0%
100 John Rambo's win... 2 100.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

100 John Rambo's vs Depowered Thor...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

100 John Rambo's vs Depowered Thor...

Depowered Thor takes on 100 John Rambo's in a battle to the Death or KO with BFR allowed...

Depowered Thor is unarmed and unarmored while the John Rambo's are all dual wielding sharp hunting knives...

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 01:21 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Future Sentinels lose.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 02:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Future Sentinels lose.

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

wink

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 02:48 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

German chocolate cake is superior to your favorite cake.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 02:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The real winner: The bridge currently missing its troll.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 03:12 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The real winner: The bridge currently missing its troll.

You hear that Silent Master?

Vault is talking about you!!

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 04:55 AM
Silent Master

Is it true that you an H1 are brothers?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:02 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You hear that Silent Master?

Vault is talking about you!!

Happy Dance

Nope. This thread is blatant spiteful trolling (just like the other two). Any denial on your part is just more trolling, as it is obvious.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Feb 12th, 2018 at 06:06 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:04 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Nope. This thread is blatant spiteful trolling (just like the other two). Any denial on your part is just more trolling, as it is obvious.

You are a truly believer in the near infinite combat capability of John J Rambo...arent you?

smile

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 04:05 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

No, I believe that when you make it 100 against 1, and then add a weapons handicap as well, he'd have to be incompetent to lose. If anything, this thread shows your lack of faith in Rambo, considering you seem to think there needs to be a 100 of him to challenge de-powered Thor. Either that, or you made an intentional spite bait thread. Either way, it makes you look like an idiot. So, have fun with that.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:09 PM
TheLordofMurder

No, I believe that when you make it 100 against 1, and then add a weapons handicap as well, he'd have to be incompetent to lose. If anything, this thread shows your lack of faith in Rambo, considering you seem to think there needs to be a 100 of him to challenge de-powered Thor. Either that, or you made an intentional spite bait thread. Either way, it makes you look like an idiot. So, have fun with that.

Rambo's attack in swarms just like Future Sentinels...

O_0

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:03 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

What is the point of this thread?

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:40 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Dreampanther
What is the point of this thread?

LoM is a lonely troll who is desperate for attention.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:52 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

LoM is a lonely troll who is desperate for attention.

Seems like it. I've seen some pointless threads here (Superman vs Wolverine comes to mind) but this one is in the top five.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:55 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Seems like it. I've seen some pointless threads here (Superman vs Wolverine comes to mind) but this one is in the top five.

A thread where Wolverine gets destroyed is never pointless, but I understand the point you're trying to make.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:18 AM
TheLordofMurder

So do we all agree that

John

J

RAMBO!!!!!!!!

wins? wink

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:36 AM