KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Black Panther & Blade vs. Aquaman & Batman

Black Panther & Blade vs. Aquaman & Batman
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Black Panther & Blade vs. Aquaman & Batman

Standard gear & Weapons

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:50 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

T'Challa solos

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
T'Challa solos

No he doesn’t.

Batman is useless. Fight starts, Bruce’s dead, and Arthur had to contend with two super powered being.

Arthur has both of them in durability though. Nothing fazed Arthur until Steppen Wolf. Not even driving that parademon form the sky in that free fall though the building. He came out of that building like it was nothing.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:10 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Aquaman wins and laughs.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:33 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Impediment
Aquaman wins and laughs.

I don’t know if he could win as easily as you’re making it sound.

Then again, JL was so bad, I’ve been trying to purge it from my memory. So I might have forgotten something.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Batman is absolutely useless in this fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:43 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Aquaman can take both, hes on another level from his opponents; while he physically attacks Batman can run interference with his weaponry from a distance

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:29 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

More like Batman can run interference by getting his ass kicked.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:36 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What durability showings does Aquaman have that proves he could withstand BP claws that was ripping through steel with ease?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 02:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Did he even have any piercing durability feats of note? Serious question. I genuinely can't even remember because his action sequences were mostly forgettable.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:06 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nope, not a single ft. Let's also not forget that BP can redirect everything Aquaman can do back at him. How is he winning this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Is Aquaman bulletproof? Because Blade will shoot him in the face. If not, he's definitely fast and skilled enough along with Panther to shred Arthur to pieces.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 1

Tchallas going to do nothing but charge his suit

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Impediment
Aquaman wins and laughs.
This.

Everyone else here is out of their depth.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:12 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Team 1

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SquallX
No he doesn’t.

Batman is useless. Fight starts, Bruce’s dead, and Arthur had to contend with two super powered being.

Arthur has both of them in durability though. Nothing fazed Arthur until Steppen Wolf. Not even driving that parademon form the sky in that free fall though the building. He came out of that building like it was nothing.

regardless if he does or doesn;t , neither Aquaman nor Batman can harm him and blade is just along for the ride

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Aquaman wrecks.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:42 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Based on what? How is his trident penetrating vibranium?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:31 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by playa1258
Aquaman wrecks.

he ain't wrecking shit...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:42 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah Arthur would have trouble getting through the suit.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:48 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote