KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kilmonger vs. MCU gauntlet

Kilmonger vs. MCU gauntlet
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Kilmonger vs. MCU gauntlet

Kilmonger has eaten the purple flower to grant him strength and is in his nanite suit. He gets healed after every fight. Fights take place at the waterfall ledge where he challenged T'Challa for kingship. Fight ends when a fighter dies or yields. Kilmonger is armed with his vibranium short spear and machete plus his claws, unless his opponent decides to fight unarmed in which case he meats them in h2h combat without claws. His nanite suit isn't allowed to discharge kinetic energy. How far does he go?

1. Daredevil - h2h
2. Black Sky (w/ 2 sais) - weapons fight
3. Luke Cage - h2h
4. Winter Soldier - h2h
5. Captain America (w/ shield) - weapons fight
6. MCU Spiderman - h2h
7. Ironman - h2h, no flight or AI for Tony
8. Loki (w/ regular spear plus his knives) - weapons fight, no illusions for Loki
9. Thor (w/ mjolnir) - weapons fight, no lightning or weather powers for Thor, Thor not allowed to call back Mjolnir. He can throw it but he'll need to recover it like a normal weapon.
10. Hulk - h2h

Assume that all weapons are unbreakable.

Last edited by FrothByte on Feb 19th, 2018 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

8 and up are completely unbeatable by him

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:22 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
8 and up are completely unbeatable by him

agree.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:24 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Loki at minimum I think.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:41 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Luke Cage wins.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

How is Luke putting him down through the nanite suit? His hits will probably do little more than knock Erik around while the suit itself absorbs the energy from the impacts.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:17 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Jesus! Why do people keeps regurgitate the same crap about the suit?

The suit is not an end all be all. It shown enough shock can damage the wearer. T'Challa and KM fall proved it. The 320 stunning Panther proves it.

One punch from Cage, and KM would wish he were dead.

Does not get pass Cage.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:03 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

T'Challa took multiple hits from Bucky's metal arm during CA:CW. He even takes an uppercut to the chin at one point IIRC, and bounces right back up. Killmonger has the same powers and an upgraded version of that suit. So, unless you think that Luke hits a lot harder than Bucky's robo arm, he is going to have a difficult time.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:08 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Why are people comparing punches from Cage and Cap to explosions? The grenade stunned him for a few seconds, but he was fine. The Rhino knocked him a few hundred feet and put a huge dent in the chest. But again, a few seconds to breathe and he was fine. Cap and Cage hit nowhere near that hard.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Doesn't get past Daredevil, because ask a stupid question...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:40 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

You nerfed 6-10?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:54 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus! Why do people keeps regurgitate the same crap about the suit?

The suit is not an end all be all. It shown enough shock can damage the wearer. T'Challa and KM fall proved it. The 320 stunning Panther proves it.

One punch from Cage, and KM would wish he were dead.

Does not get pass Cage.

thumb up

The suit isn't as permeable as the Shield. Enough strength should be able to put B.Panther down.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:57 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:48 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Cage's punches have more than enough power to KO Killmonger, as well as the former NOT having enough to KO Cage.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:26 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Stops at Iron Man.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:26 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Juk3n
Doesn't get past Daredevil, because ask a stupid question...

I'm still kind of confused by this comment lol. Is it sarcastic, because Matt doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning?

It'd be similar to him vs Elektra. While he can compete with some enhanced individuals in terms of speed and skill, he lacks the strength and durability to actually be a serious threat. Well, unless he gets another inexplicable amp in DD s3 later this year.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:06 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was being sarcastic

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:13 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, that's what I thought. I just found it unusually phrased. Both Matt and Elektra can't do much. While Elektra also has superhuman stats, her weapons, even if indestructible for the purposes of the thread, won't actually pierce the vibranium weave, whereas Killmonger will have no issues cutting her up with his weapons.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:35 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

On a random note, seeing as I am too much of a lazy bastard to find the Luke Cage show thread, and he is a part of this one, can anyone remember when this happened?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20171228113233

Because I, for the life of me, cannot. So, I am thinking it's maybe a something that was shot and never made it in, because I saw it pop up on another site recently. But I haven't watched that show in some time, so I might just be forgetting shit.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:12 PM
HulkIsHulk

One of the set photos for the new season?

On a side note my friend had the entire collection of Netflix shows on a disk. He's abroad now. Wish he'd been here and i would've been only a moment to check

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Feb 24th, 2018 at 02:12 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:02 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote