KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Depowered Thor vs. Depowered T'Challa

Depowered Thor vs. Depowered T'Challa
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Depowered Thor vs. Depowered T'Challa

A challenge has been made to settle who the one true king of the MCU is.

Thor and T'Challa are both stripped of their powers. No armor, fighters are only dressed in fighting shorts. Fight takes place in the waterfall ledge where T'Challa fought M'Baku. Fighter wins when the opponent is killed or yields.

Round 1: pure h2h
Round 2: T'Challa is armed with the short spear and spear/shield combo he had in the movie. Thor is armed with twin swords. Weapons are made of regular high-grade steel and wood.
Round 3: Both are armed with a single long spear.

Last edited by FrothByte on Feb 21st, 2018 at 04:29 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:19 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Round 1: It could go either way but ultimately I'd go with Thor due to having an advantage in size and taking on a guy that rivaled M'baku's stature. T'challa's agility was more impressive though.

Round 2: This would go to T'challa due to more experience in using the weapons of choice. he's more agile and has a means to get close while minimizing Thor's advantage in size an strength. If he has more room unlike his challenge with M'baku then he could utilize this fully IMO.

Round 3: COuld go either way again as this puts both on an even ground but I'd side with T'challa on this one. Then again if Thor starts off with the intensity he had at the SHIELD camp then he could give T'challa serious trouble.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:38 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
A challenge has been made to settle who the one true king of the MCU is.

Thor and T'Challa are both stripped of their powers. No armor, fighters are only dressed in fighting shorts. Fight takes place in the waterfall ledge where T'Challa fought M'Baku. Fighter wins when the opponent is killed or yields.

Round 1: pure h2h
Round 2: T'Challa is armed with the short spear and spear/shield combo he had in the movie. Thor is armed with twin swords. Weapons are made of regular high-grade steel and wood.
Round 3: Both are armed with a single long spear.

T'Challa in all of them without a doubt.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Thor

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:11 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Have not seen the new movie, but in Civil War, T’Challa showed superhuman abilities that imo would go beyond de powered Thor. He sparred with Cap or Bucky for a while didn’t he? And jumped down a flight of stairs and similar stuff in the environment?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:57 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

^ That's with his powers. In this fight T'Challa is stripped of his powers as Black Panther. It will make more sense when you watch the movie.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:09 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tchall in both

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:46 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

T'Challa beat M'Baku who showcased far more strength than Thor. He was basically a super soldier.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:59 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by KingD19
T'Challa beat M'Baku who showcased far more strength than Thor. He was basically a super soldier.

What makes you say he was that strong?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:07 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by FrothByte
What makes you say he was that strong?

The final fight when he showed up with the Jibari to save Okoye, Shuri and the T'Challa loyalists. He picked a man up to his face level with one hand by the throat(he was standing above him so he had to crouch down first). The tossed him backward over his head.

He also sent a man sailing end over end with his war club and was one-shotting W'Kabi's soldiers.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:23 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Thor. He single handed took down a butt load a Shield Agents.

Thats more impressive to me than beating M’Baku.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 08:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

The same M'Baku with legit superhuman strength?

Thor beat a bunch of guys with no names and no feats. T'Challa beat a guy who can lift humans up by the neck with one hand and hold them there before flinging them like ragdolls. T'Challa beat someone with actual feats, Like beating a buttload of W'Kabi's warrior elite easily.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:16 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

^ To be fair, strength is not the only variable in a fight. Thor seems faster and more skilled than M'Baku.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:29 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thor. He single handed took down a butt load a Shield Agents.

Thats more impressive to me than beating M’Baku.

Im sorry but this whole he took down shield agents is just getting to be bullshit.

He's supposedly had thousands of years of fighting people bigger then him.

Black Widow, Tchalla depowered, Killmonger, Hawkeye could have all pulled off the same feat.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:00 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thor actually took out those Shield agents in approximately the same amount of time Black Widow took with a group of security guards and she used gadgets.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Blindside12
Im sorry but this whole he took down shield agents is just getting to be bullshit.

Black Widow, Tchalla depowered, Killmonger, Hawkeye could have all pulled off the same feat.

The same feat and 10x better.

Thor struggled with a single agent which has 0 fighting feats.

Thor isn't near to be the best MCU fighter.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:41 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Blindside12

How do you know? Those SHIELD agents were supposedly some of Coulson's best men. If you watch AoS, you can see just how good some of Coulson's best personnel are. Even a half trained Daisy was already beating up thugs like a pro.

Thor took out those SHIELD agents as easily as Bucky took out Sharon Carter.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:42 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do I know BW could have taken them down? Based on her feats like killing aliens and taking on The Winter Soldier, thats how I know.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:50 PM
Silent Master

She used weapons for those.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm 100% certain she can take down shield agents without weapons. As she was handcuffed to a chair with guns on her and managed to take them all out without zero fcks given.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:58 PM