KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » General Okoye vs Daisy and May

General Okoye vs Daisy and May
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

General Okoye vs Daisy and May

Rd 1: Daisy
Rd 2: May

Who wins no weapons or gadgets for anyone.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:48 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Both Daisy or May win. Decisively.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:58 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:59 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
Nope

Has Okoye ever fought an LMD or anything of similar strength and durability? How bout a human given the strength of an Asgardian? A Kree? No? Yeah, she loses.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

She fought the black panther and subdued him until he used his suit and released the kinetic energy stored.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:05 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

She fought the black panther.

No she didn't.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:05 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Re: General Okoye vs Daisy and May

Rd 1: Daisy
Rd 2: May

Who wins no weapons or gadgets for anyone.

Good thread... Hmm....

IDK. I would require to see BP clips and pay more attention to Okoye's fighting style to determine a winner.

However i do think that May and Daisy together would be enough to bring her down.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:06 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
No she didn't.

Killmonger was the current black panther when she fought him, so yea, she did.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:06 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Killmonger was the current black panther when she fought him, so yea, she did.

You mean when she had the help of a couple of other Dora Milaje and where she got beat up?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:07 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
You mean when she had the help of a couple of other Dora Milaje and where she got beat up?

And May and Daisy would have better? Btw, why did you say she never fought the black panther, when she clearly did.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:17 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

And May and Daisy would have better? Btw, why did you say she never fought the black panther, when she clearly did.

Because Kilmonger was never named Black Panther. You can make a technicality of course, that he's technically Black Panther as he's now the king of wakanda, but then only a jerk would make an issue of this.

As for May and Daisy, at least they actually fought their superpowered opponents one on one and even defeated some of them. Okoye has no feats like that, thus she loses this match until she has better feats.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:20 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was Named the Black Panther, he won the ritual, went to the astral plane, given the Power of the Black Panther and Crowed the leader of Wakanda.

He was the Black Panther.

How am I a jerk when you told me Im wrong, and your right, when Im right and you are wrong?

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Feb 24th, 2018 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:21 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

*crowned

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:38 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

He was Named the Black Panther, he won the ritual, went to the astral plane, given the Power of the Black Panther and Crowed the leader of Wakanda.

He was the Black Panther.

How am I a jerk when you told me Im wrong, and your right, when Im right and you are wrong?

Seriously? You want to make a big deal of this?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:44 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not making a big deal of it, you said I was wrong, then called me jerk for me stating why I wasnt wrong. If anyone made a big deal of it, it was you.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:45 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Im not making a big deal of it, you said I was wrong, then called me jerk for me stating why I wasnt wrong. If anyone made a big deal of it, it was you.

I didn't call you a jerk, I said only a jerk would make a big deal out of it. So, are you making a big deal out of it?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:46 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but it would be nice for you to maybe say, he you know what, you were right about it. It prolly wont happen but one can hope.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:48 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Okoye seemed to rely too much on the vibranium tech in her fights. If this were pure H2H Daisy and May would win both simply due to eclipsing her in their feats.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:19 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

daisy solos.. she is after all the destroyer of worlds

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Either Agent win decisively

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:13 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote