KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Winter Soldier vs Kauldar, Elektra and Adam H2h

Winter Soldier vs Kauldar, Elektra and Adam H2h
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Sleep Winter Soldier vs Kauldar, Elektra and Adam H2h

Bucky (in WS mode) takes on Adam (I, Frankenstein), movie Elektra and Kauldar (The Last Witch Hunter) in physical combat. All combatants at peak levels, bloodlusted, unarmed. Fight in featureless arena. How would it go?

And no, quality of movie doesn't decide the winner. :P

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:39 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Team wins. Assuming you mean 2005 Elektra, she could give Bucky a ton of trouble all by herself.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 02:10 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

If he means 2005 Elektra, then everyone who has to watch the movie again to gauge "feats" loses badly.

But as for the thread, team should win. stick out tongue

Last edited by Nibedicus on Mar 10th, 2018 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 02:17 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Actually, pretty sure MCU Elektra would give Bucky some serious trouble solo as well. What I meant more is that 2005 Elektra > MCU Elektra, even with the Black Sky stat boost.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
If he means 2005 Elektra, then everyone who has to watch the movie again to gauge "feats" loses badly.

But as for the thread, team should win. stick out tongue

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Actually, pretty sure MCU Elektra would give Bucky some serious trouble solo as well. What I meant more is that 2005 Elektra > MCU Elektra, even with the Black Sky stat boost.

Team wins i agree.

However remember Bucky's bionic arm was able to overpower and control Black Widow, which i believe > Elektra.

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Bucky (in WS mode) takes on Adam (I, Frankenstein), movie Elektra and Kauldar (The Last Witch Hunter) in physical combat. All combatants at peak levels, bloodlusted, unarmed. Fight in featureless arena. How would it go?

And no, quality of movie doesn't decide the winner. :P

Bucky is outnumbered. He would give a good fight, but i think he would fall.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:59 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Team wins. Assuming you mean 2005 Elektra, she could give Bucky a ton of trouble all by herself.

Do better than most I could see that. But give a ton of trouble? What makes you think that? :O:

Okay, how would the outcome change if we removed her, or any of the other two, leaving just two to fight Bucky?

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:02 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Do better than most I could see that. But give a ton of trouble? What makes you think that? :O:

Okay, how would the outcome change if we removed her, or any of the other two, leaving just two to fight Bucky?

Admittedly, it's been a good ten years since I sat through that crapshoot of a movie, but I remember that version of Elektra being fast enough to react to speedblitzes from whathisface (Kirigi?), and being really tough as well, and a very skilled fighter. Admittedly, her strength feats escape me now. But just on that alone, Bucky won't have an easy time.

I think Buck can win if you take her out, but it would still probably be a protracted fight, as the other two have some decent damage soak. IIRC, Adam in particular could take quite a bit of abuse and keep going.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 04:12 AM
HulkIsHulk

Admittedly, it's been a good ten years since I sat through that crapshoot of a movie, but I remember that version of Elektra being fast enough to react to speedblitzes from whathisface (Kirigi?), and being really tough as well, and a very skilled fighter. Admittedly, her strength feats escape me now. But just on that alone, Bucky won't have an easy time.

I think Buck can win if you take her out, but it would still probably be a protracted fight, as the other two have some decent damage soak. IIRC, Adam in particular could take quite a bit of abuse and keep going.

IIRC, out of the several blitzes he did on her, she was able to react to only two, but yeah that's a good one.
As for her strength feats, she has thrown knives hard enough to impale wood and concrete with pinpoint accuracy, stab someone through a wooden roof, insert her sai into the links of a chain and then casually snap it by pulling the sai, casually neck sanp Tattoo, flip over Kirigi, swing Abby around by a chain like one does a one handed hammertoss while running up stairs, etc.

Also, why do you think the other two can't defeat Buck on their own? You could make a case for Cap, but imo Bucky's agressive fighting style would hurt him

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 05:32 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Because WS mode Bucky is a tank. The guy has eaten shield bashes to the face from Cap, punches from Iron Man etc. without being KO'd. I just see these guys having an extremely tough time putting him down without any weapons. Give them their gear though, and then it's a different story.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 06:18 PM
HulkIsHulk

Because WS mode Bucky is a tank. The guy has eaten shield bashes to the face from Cap, punches from Iron Man etc. without being KO'd. I just see these guys having an extremely tough time putting him down without any weapons. Give them their gear though, and then it's a different story.

I didn't recall Bucky ever being shield bashed, so I went back and checked their fights. Yeah in the helicarrier fight Cap does one like the one he did on Batroc when one of Bucky's shot's hits his side, and then another glacing hit after inserting the chip. You got a point there. However...
Punches from CW IM? The guy who has no notable striking feats without the hits being backed by boosters?
The reason I'm hesitant to give it to Bucky is that these guys are even bigger tanks imo. What Adam tanked while ambushed by Gideon was ****ing ridiculous
As for Kauldar, he actually showed striking feats comparable to more worthwhile suits of IM.
If you want detailed posts and vids, you'll have to wait a couple of days

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:05 AM
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 11:17 AM
HulkIsHulk

Bing

Old Post May 11th, 2018 08:22 AM