KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ebony Maw vs. The Flash (DCEU)

Ebony Maw vs. The Flash (DCEU)
Started by: Khazra Reborn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Ebony Maw vs. The Flash (DCEU)

Ebony Maw vs. Justice League Flash. They fight in NYC, same as in IW.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 10:42 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

None of the Orders did anything worth while.

They were treated like nothing but fodders.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 10:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Maw lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
None of the Orders did anything worth while.

They were treated like nothing but fodders.

Who did DCEU Flash beat that was so impressive?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Silent Master
Who did DCEU Flash beat that was so impressive?

Who did Maw beat that was so impressive again?

Flash sucks, no contest. But Maw is not reacting to him before Flash pushes him.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:09 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by SquallX
Who did Maw beat that was so impressive again?

Flash sucks, no contest. But Maw is not reacting to him before Flash pushes him.

What good is pushing him going to do?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

What good is pushing him going to do?

Your joking right?

Flash is moving at his top speed where everything is at a stand still, and he pushes you. What do you expect to happened?

The inside of Maw from that push would turn him to jelly.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 11:32 AM
Silent Master

When has DCEU Flash ever turned someone into jelly from a push?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Maw lol

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

flash "fought" superman while the other members of the justice league were statues in midair.

Thats an impressive feat.

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 02:04 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

When has DCEU Flash ever turned someone into jelly from a push?

Come on man!

Did you just forget what Flash did to those parademons he attacked. He moved so fast he didn’t even realize he was covered in green blood until he stop.

Maw gets maul casually.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 04:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Maw destroys this loser. Lol at the rabid dceu fanboy. Maw beat Strange you dumb ****.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Maw causes Flash to trip on some debris.

Flash will need to get more competent in upcoming films.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:00 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Eventually Flash will win but not as he is currently.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:05 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Another dead dceu guy.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by playa1258
Maw causes Flash to trip on some debris.

Flash will need to get more competent in upcoming films.
I'd prefer the upcoming films all be canceled so that the possibility of a reboot of a DC movieverse that doesn't suck might take its place some day.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Something needs to happen. If they can hit on the next 3 films it will build some momentum.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:10 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I do not want them starting over. I don’t have the youth I used to so they just need to make some quality films. Let’s see what Shazam can do even though the character has always been pure trash and I hate the idea Dwayne Johnson will play my favorite dc anti hero/hero Black Adam.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:12 AM
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

you cant fight what you cant see,so flash wins HANDSDOWN.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 09:09 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Spectre+
you cant fight what you cant see,so flash wins HANDSDOWN.
Did the flash beat steppenwolf? Was he scared of even fighting? You know the answers to these pertinent questions.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 01:57 PM