KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggernaut vs. Cull Obsidian

Juggernaut vs. Cull Obsidian
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Juggernaut vs. Cull Obsidian

Composite Juggs

No weapon for Cull

Fight takes place on neutral ground.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:01 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Composite Juggs? Wasn't there only 1?

Anyway, Cull wins. Better feats overall.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:07 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Cull Obsidian had skills , had weapons , he destroys juggernaut.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:47 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He has no weapon here

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:12 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Ohhh , but still Cull had skills and knew how to use his powers , juggernaut didn't show much powers in x men movie.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:36 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He also was taken down by Black panther and has his weapon stopped by Spiderman

Just saying and this is pure H2H

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:41 PM
Single-Cell

spiderman showed some strength in his movie at the end of the film , Black panther also used all kinetic energies he got to take down Cull but it didn't do any damage to him , also cull was really fast , he showed his quickness at the beginning of the film by fighting Iron man.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:49 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Composite Juggs? Wasn't there only 1?

Anyway, Cull wins. Better feats overall.

Nope. But can't say too much more because, unlike the OP, I take care to avoid spoiling things for others. Confirming that there is more than one is already kind of a spoiler.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 02:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Ah crap. Welp, I was gonna watch tomorrow anyway

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:24 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: As much as I want to say Juggs he was mostly even with Colossus in the movie.
The stomped he did on the highway was more impressive then anything Cull did.

Also for somereason I think he would have survived that forcefield that killed Cull.

They pretty much had to rely ono an idiotic plot thing to temp stop Cain even Colossus noted lets move before Juggernaut gets up again.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 19th, 2018 at 10:42 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:35 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote