KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Cable vs Winter Soldier

Cable vs Winter Soldier
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Cable vs Winter Soldier

Both have their gears.

Fight is in a city.

Go!

Bankai.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Cable's gear makes me lean towards him. He packs the same kinds of things Bucky does, but overall more powerful. And he has a few things Bucky doesn't.

Physically, I don't think they are actually that far apart. Cable showed inhuman speed, toughness and strength (especially with his cyborg arm), and was decently skilled as well, though I would still give Bucky the overall edge here.

But yeah, Cable's gear, which includes [SPOILER - highlight to read]: an energy shield, as well as a gun that packs enough punch to send the Juggernaut flying nets him a majority IMO.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:36 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I would also pick Cable.

Bankai.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:07 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Cable due to gear as well

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:12 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'm a bit bummed that his h2h skills weren't all that. And I always thought his strength level should have been closer to Spiderman.

Last edited by FrothByte on May 19th, 2018 at 06:19 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:15 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

His H2H skills were pretty good IMO. Wade is just stupid fast (Because Science did calcs on the reactions required for the bullet cut feat, and it is dozens of times faster than a normal person's) and the other person he fought, Domino, had BS luck powers that made her difficult to tag.

Also, a lot of the times he fought Wade, he inflicted enough damage to seriously mess up most opponents. But Wade just kept healing and continuing to fight.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on May 19th, 2018 at 06:46 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:39 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good match but heavily leaning towards Cable

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 19th, 2018 09:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Cable

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:12 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Damn Cable due to his highly advanced gear.

I do believe though that Winter Soldier's arm is >> Cable's

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:22 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote