KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman VS The Juggernaut

Wonder Woman VS The Juggernaut
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielgamer

Wonder Woman VS The Juggernaut

Juggernaut from deadpool 2

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:54 PM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Diana stomps with her gear
Without it Juggs would win

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:58 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Juggernaut would have a tough time tagging her IMO. I wouldn't say he was slow, but he didn't seem particularly fast either. Whereas Diana is. And she is a better fighter too.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:44 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea with weapons Diana stomps. H2H would be a good one but she'd still be the favorite imo.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:46 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

H2H Juggs should win. I don't see WW having enough oomph to talw him down. With weapons she wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:23 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
H2H Juggs should win. I don't see WW having enough oomph to talw him down. With weapons she wins.
tbh, I don't see how Juggs can win. He wouldn't be able to touch her under full capacity rules.
And he wasn't invincible. Colossus was able to jar him with some metal wrapped around his fists.

A stalemate would be the best Juggs can do here.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:56 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
tbh, I don't see how Juggs can win. He wouldn't be able to touch her under full capacity rules.
And he wasn't invincible. Colossus was able to jar him with some metal wrapped around his fists.

A stalemate would be the best Juggs can do here.

No decent fighter has ever had trouble hitting WW. She has zero feats to show she can completely speedblitz decent opponents without ever getting hit.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:34 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She isn’t beating him in H2H
He punched through an armored convoy and brought down that highway overpass
She’d get killed if she got hit by that strike (sans her shield)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 21st, 2018 12:47 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote