KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggernaut Bridge Punch vs Hulks Leviathan Punch

Juggernaut Bridge Punch vs Hulks Leviathan Punch
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Juggernaut Bridge Punch vs Hulks Leviathan Punch

Who's punch was more impressive?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:52 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Who's punch was more impressive?

The Leviathan still.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:03 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk's was many times more impressive...how is it even comparable? The leviathan would have plowed through that bridge on momentum alone.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:10 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's was many times more impressive...how is it even comparable? The leviathan would have plowed through that bridge on momentum alone.
Did you read my post on it? It was less than a 200ton feat. Juggs feat is better.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:17 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by h1a8
Did you read my post on it? It was less than a 200ton feat. Juggs feat is better.

Without evidence H1 it is worthless.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:20 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't think anyone from this site cares about your bs calculations after all these years.

But feel free to repost them, come on.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

It's a bit different. Hulk's punch had unrivaled stopping power and showcased not only his punching strength but his entire body strength, showing just how immovable he is.

On the other hand, Juggy's punch was a better show of force. Raw impact.

So I'll say Hulk's punch was a better show of overall strength whereas Jugg's punch was a better show of pure punching force.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:39 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hulk's punch, much better and way classier

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by FrothByte
It's a bit different. Hulk's punch had unrivaled stopping power and showcased not only his punching strength but his entire body strength, showing just how immovable he is.

On the other hand, Juggy's punch was a better show of force. Raw impact.

So I'll say Hulk's punch was a better show of overall strength whereas Jugg's punch was a better show of pure punching force.

Basically the ground did most of the work.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Without evidence H1 it is worthless.

I mathematically proved that the leviathan punch was under 200 tons of force. That's assuming the leviathan weighed 1000 tons.

For those who are not adept in physics, here you go.
Note: The Leviathan is probably somewhere between 200-500 tons. Let’s just say 1000 tons for the sake of argument. That way, no one should have a problem.

How much force does it take to stop a 1000ton object moving at 20m/s in 10 seconds?
Force = change in momentum/ change in time
= (1000ton * 20m/s) /(10s)
= (907185kg * 20m/s) /(10s)
= 1.81e6 N
= 204 tons of force

So assuming Hulk wasn't bracing (allowing the concrete to supply the pushing or stopping force) then its a 204 ton feat at the most.

But the reality is that the concrete was supplying the majority of the stopping force as Hulk’s arm was extended through the majority of the feat (he did give a little push here and there though). So the feat is significantly less than 204 tons.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No one really cares about your made-up numbers

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:47 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
No one really cares about your made-up numbers

My made up numbers are greater than the actual figures. Therefore Hulk exerted less than 200tons of force.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:00 AM
Silent Master

My made up numbers are greater than the actual figures. Therefore Hulk exerted less than 200tons of force.

Lol!!!!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:01 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Prove it. And don't just come with your "the leviathans were light, flimsy and malleable" bullshit you've tried to pull in the past, as that crap has already been debunked several times, including the intro of Spiderman: Homecoming, when they are trying to break one up for transport.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Anyway, ignoring H1's clear bias once again on display, I would say the Hulk punch was better. The Leviathans were casually busting through buildings and not even slowing down.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:34 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Prove it. And don't just come with your "the leviathans were light, flimsy and malleable" bullshit you've tried to pull in the past, as that crap has already been debunked several times, including the intro of Spiderman: Homecoming, when they are trying to break one up for transport.

He also claimed the Asgardian Palace was less than half the size of Trump Tower, Imo he's not very smart.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:34 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He also claimed the Asgardian Palace was less than half the size of Trump Tower, Imo he's not very smart.

Well, he once also tried claiming that the Leviathans only weigh about 40 tons i.e. less than the bulldozer Deathlok pushed on Agents of SHIELD.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:40 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Basically the ground did most of the work.
Never thought of that.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:18 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Never thought of that.

The ground is an inanimate object. it can't do work.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:02 AM
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ground is an inanimate object. it can't do work.

So how do you move your feet off the ground?.. the ground is a factor

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:26 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by The Spectre+
So how do you move your feet off the ground?.. the ground is a factor

You use your leg muscles. You don't ask the ground to move your feet for you.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:50 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote