KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggernaut VS The Thing

Juggernaut VS The Thing
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Juggernaut VS The Thing

this is the thing from the fantastic four movies. who wins

Old Post May 26th, 2018 08:47 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Which Fantastic Four movie, there's more than one

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 08:52 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Thinking the Michael Chiklis as the OP says movies and the 2005 one was the only F4 film with a sequel

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 26th, 2018 09:00 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i didnt see the last new movie. does thing have any fighting feats or strength feats there?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 09:08 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

you can bring both versions of the thing for the sake of the thread. doesnt matter

Old Post May 26th, 2018 09:54 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Silent Master said Thing is 10 times stronger than Colossus so I'm thinking Ben has this one.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 11:00 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Silent Master said Thing is 10 times stronger than Colossus so I'm thinking Ben has this one.

what? which version and how did he come to that conclusion? in the new fantastic four movie, when the thing punch a tree he takes a chunk off the tree but doesnt take the whole tree down. also, he headbutts reed and reed is not dead. so i honestly dont think the new fantastic four movie thing is that strong. in the first 2 movies, i dont recall thing having strength feats that could put him above jugegrnaut or colossus. not to mention 10 times more.

Last edited by Dareangel on May 26th, 2018 at 12:16 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2018 12:13 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Go to the Colossus vs Thing thread.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 12:15 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

alright saw it. cool feat for thing but we dont know if juggernaut and colossus could or could not do the same thing. for now we have juggernaut lifting a bus and using it to clobber colossus. i didnt see any of them failing to lift something. stating that just because they didnt do it on panel means they cant is just redicilous. by that logic, we didnt see thanos from infinity wars lift anything aside of hulk? so unless proven otherwise, the thing is 10 times stronger than thanos? and why stop at 10? where did the number 10 come from? might as well say 100 times stronger? hey if we are making out numbers lets use cool ones.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 12:21 PM