KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can JL Superman Tank Hulks Leviathan Punch?

hulks punch VERSUS JL superman
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It Tickles Him 9 28.13%
He Is Slightly Flinched 13 40.63%
He Is Sent Flying&seriously Injured 7 21.88%
SUPERMAN IS KOd!!! 3 9.38%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can JL Superman Tank Hulks Leviathan Punch?
Started by: The Spectre+

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Can JL Superman Tank Hulks Leviathan Punch?

JL Superman Seemed Stronger So Was That Punch From Hulk That Stoped That Levi.. In Its Tracks

Can Supes Take It??

Last edited by Impediment on May 29th, 2018 at 02:35 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2018 09:07 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

He probably gets knocked down or sent flying but not seriously injured.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 02:27 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ko’d hard. Hulk would pound his chest and assert his dominance.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 02:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Hulk is a 2nd tier Avenger now. A coward and irrelevant

Old Post May 28th, 2018 02:41 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk met the greatest character in the history of fiction. Superman already died and was beaten into submission by a human being. He lost to an oil rig. laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2018 02:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Spectre+
JL Superman Seemed Stronger So Was That Punch From Hulk That Stoped That Levi.. In Its Tracks

Can Supes Take It??

One punch i don't think he can. Isn't like he's gonna die though.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 03:12 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Same supes who took a nuke? Hulk tickles him.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 28th, 2018 at 04:47 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2018 04:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Arachnid1

If you consider Tanking and getting vaporized to skeletal form equals then your english is different than mines.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 04:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He ko’d himself holding up an oil rig. You’re such a fanboy. Aren’t you the same jackass who claimed Justice League would outgross the Avengers.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 04:58 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ko’d hard. Hulk would pound his chest and assert his dominance.

thumb up

Cavill would need a new CGI face.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He’d punch that shitty cgi right off and we would see Superman’s true mustached form.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:15 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

So much lowballing on both sides of this argument.

Superman doesn't have the same mass as the leviathan, meaning a punch of that magnitude will send him flying but it will also help him absorb the blow. The punch will hurt him, maybe even wind him, but it won't do any lasting damage.

Bottom line: It's going to take more than a single punch from Hulk to take out Superman but neither is Superman going to be able to just shrug the blow off.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:42 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

He ko’d himself holding up an oil rig. You’re such a fanboy. Aren’t you the same jackass who claimed Justice League would outgross the Avengers.
You've got me confused with someone else there. I thought JL would tank after how downright pathetic BvS was.

PWNT

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:22 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You've got me confused with someone else there. I thought JL would tank after how downright pathetic BvS was.
I thought it was you so it has now become you.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:25 PM
Arachnid1

I thought it was you so it has now become you.
Nah.

Following up BvS, there is no way it will make 1 bil. I actually think it will make less than BvS did. BvS got by on the names of Supes and Bats respectively. Despite that, the actual movie was subpar. People are going to remember that going in. It's like the reverse situation of Spiderman 3 making a ton just because it followed up Spiderman 2 despite the fact that it wasn't any good.
And what do you know? I was spot on.

PWNT

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah.

And what do you know? I was spot on.
I have retconned your history. It’s too late. It was YOU!

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:37 PM
Arachnid1

You know, I've noticed you've been confusing me with some other DC fanboys a lot lately. I've always been Team Marvel since I was a kid (three guesses as to where the forum name "Arachnid" originated), but I back up Supes in most of these threads because I don't let bias cloud my judgement. The guy is a power house.

PWNT

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You know, I've noticed you've been confusing me with some other DC fanboys a lot lately. I've always been Team Marvel since I was a kid (three guesses as to where the forum name "Arachnid" originated), but I back up Supes in most of these threads because I don't let bias cloud my judgement. The guy is a power house.
So is Thor, Hulk, etc. You powerset Superman which is to the same thing most biased posters do. Your mind has failed.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 11:52 PM
Arachnid1

So is Thor, Hulk, etc. You powerset Superman which is to the same thing most biased posters do. Your mind has failed.
Yeah, they're powerhouses, but not in Superman's tier (though Thor is edging closer and closer, unlike Hulk). The speed and strength divide between Supes and those two is huge.

And me, biased? Says the guy who tries to argue that Hulk would beat Doomsday lol. Even you don't really believe that, but anything to try to amp your favorites right? When I think biased posters, you're the first that pops to mind, and that's not a good thing.

PWNT

Old Post May 29th, 2018 12:31 AM