KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is more heroic: Wonder Woman or Thor

Who is more heroic: Wonder Woman or Thor
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Who is more heroic: Wonder Woman or Thor

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 10:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wonder woman ended World War 1

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 28th, 2018 10:49 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 11:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Thor IMO

PWNT

Old Post May 29th, 2018 12:25 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thor

dceu is full of murderers

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 29th, 2018 02:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thor

dceu is full of murderers
Hate to break it to you but Thor admitted to rocket that he has killed over 3 thousand enemies.

That being said Thor is more heroic for sure. He's sacrificed himself for his friends and even strangers more times than Wonder Woman easily. That said I like Wonder Woman and I was DEAD WRONG about Gal Gadot. She has proven herself to be a good Wonderwoman. Best character the DCeU has.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 29th, 2018 04:53 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Batman called wonder woman out for her lack of heroics, so...

Old Post May 29th, 2018 05:25 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diana ended WW1; Thor with a very powerful weapon aided peter quill&thanos to commiting mass universal genocide. + killing 3thousand beings.
Remember diana also fought back stepp. when he first attacked earth[well along with other amazons]

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:14 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by The Spectre+
Diana ended WW1; Thor with a very powerful weapon aided peter quill&thanos to commiting mass universal genocide. + killing 3thousand beings.
Remember diana also fought back stepp. when he first attacked earth[well along with other amazons]
Thor is not responsible for the murder of half the universe; Thanos is. Hell even Quill is not responsible. Sure Quill REALLY messed up but he's still not responsible as HE personally was not the one to kill everyone. Thor thought he'd won. He Thought he was about to kill Thanos. ANYONE ELSE would have died. He underestimated Thanos' power/durability. But he's not responsible for killing half the universe.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 29th, 2018 09:50 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

IMO, it's not just deeds that matter. WW seems more humble, so I'm splitting this hair in her favor.

@CPT Space Bomb regarding Gadot.
I 100% agree.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 10:23 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I forget, what was WW doing between the end of WWI and helping fight Doomsday?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 12:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

WW isn’t even close to Thor the guy who never quits. Didn’t WW get burnt out on humanity like a little *****. WW is still heroic but comparing her to Thor is laughable. Thor would inspire Superman.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 12:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Moved to the versus forum.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 29th, 2018 02:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor in a landslide. The dceu just doesn’t have the heroes the MCU does.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 02:36 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Wonder Woman has the potential to be very heroic but as of now doesn't have enough feats to back it up. I mean, she literally disappeared in between WW1 and BvS, seemingly giving up on humanity. That said, she IS seemingly the most heroic member of the JL.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 09:55 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
Wonder Woman has the potential to be very heroic but as of now doesn't have enough feats to back it up. I mean, she literally disappeared in between WW1 and BvS, seemingly giving up on humanity. That said, she IS seemingly the most heroic member of the JL.

Yep, she didn't even try and help during Man of Steel.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 09:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm torn. Thor gets more involved, but it seems to be cuz he just loves battle. This is what got him stripped of his powers in the first movie.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm torn. Thor gets more involved, but it seems to be cuz he just loves battle. This is what got him stripped of his powers in the first movie.

Thor has been in 6 movies now. He was only battle-hungry for half of his first movie.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 10:12 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor has been in 6 movies now. He was only battle-hungry for half of his first movie.

Good point. Yeah, Thor wins.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Diana is definitely the most heroic in the DCeU, but Thor wins after Thor 1.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 10:49 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote