KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jessica & Alyssa Jones vs. Daisy & Agent May

Jessica & Alyssa Jones vs. Daisy & Agent May
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Jessica & Alyssa Jones vs. Daisy & Agent May

Who wins?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:06 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Daisy solos at this point. She is superhumanly tough, should have a level of increased strength after taking the modified centipede serum (Simmons told Coulson he'd get a bit of a physical boost from it, and he was a nearly dead, middle-aged man, not an already powerful Inhuman in her prime), and can amp her physical attacks with her powers in anyways, which themselves are now strong enough that she can actually blast someone into space. And she is obviously a much more skilled fighter than either of the Jones pair.

Honestly, you could make a serious argument for current Daisy being able to take on all 4 Defenders and win.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jun 6th, 2018 at 08:40 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:35 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I wouldn't have believed Daisy was capable of blasting people into space, nearly cartoon style, unless I had actually seen it. That Galvatron fight had a really silly conclusion for a finale showdown.

As for this thread, yeah Daisy solos. I'd argue that May could possibly solo as well assuming this isn't purely h2h.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:30 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I wouldn't have believed Daisy was capable of blasting people into space, nearly cartoon style, unless I had actually seen it. That Galvatron fight had a really silly conclusion for a finale showdown.

Legends still have them topped in that regard though:

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:53 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote