KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs DCEU Superman,Wonder Woman and Doomsday

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Thanos 4 28.57%
Supermans team 10 71.43%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thanos vs DCEU Superman,Wonder Woman and Doomsday
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Cool Thanos vs DCEU Superman,Wonder Woman and Doomsday

Fight to the death . Set in the Empire State Building . Superman has the power stone. Will Thanos be able to get it?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:08 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 02:26 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marcssands14
Fight to the death . Set in the Empire State Building . Superman has the power stone. Will Thanos be able to get it?

Wrong forum sir.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 02:27 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bump
If you can’t even post this in the proper forum you’re not half the sock you should be.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 03:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

superman solos

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 04:11 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

This is the right movie versus forum and not a sock

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 09:37 AM
Silent Master

The power stone kills Superman, Thanos then picks it up and puts it back into the IG.

Thanos wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 10:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Silent Master
The power stone kills Superman, Thanos then picks it up and puts it back into the IG.

Thanos wins.

Suoerman’s Will is just as strong as Thanos. One might might even say, it’s stronger for the shits Kal have been through.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 10:26 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What does that have to do with the thread?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 10:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

as far as i'm concerned supes alone i.e even w/o the powerstone has a possibility of destroying thanos. Now he was put against not only superman,but with the powerstone(which he is worthy and powerful enough to handle) then diana who can hang with thanos being a skilled warrior and then it didnt stop there, he has to face a stronger more brutal and mindless beast i.e Doomsday.
Thanos wouldnt last 5sec here(supes with the powerstone is enough to do the job). And am not joking when i say this.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 10:48 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

What does that have to do with the thread?

Maybe because you wrote the power stone kill Kal? Who in comics possesses one of the highest will for the basic level character without any psi/phy as a base power set.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 10:59 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thanos wins.

laughing out loud good one.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 12:58 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You do realize that without an apparatus the Power Stone isnt only useless but would kill its wearer?

Superman dies to the power stone. DD and WW get stomped.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 12:59 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Well, OP States that Superman is in control of the Power Stone. This means it didn't kill him. Superman team wins.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 01:01 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Re: Thanos vs DCEU Superman,Wonder Woman and Doomsday

Superman has the power stone.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 01:04 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You do realize that without an apparatus the Power Stone isnt only useless but would kill its wearer?

Superman dies to the power stone. DD and WW get stomped.

The power stone is not killing comic Kal. Especially not with his array of feats.

Superman through sheer will has resisted attacks from high level Hell Lords, to taking away all of Bruce’s pains and suffering after joker consistently killing and reviving him, to been tortured for a good 1000 yrs by Gog while depowered.

So yeah, no stone has the power to either control or killing Kal by him using them.

Also, wasn’t Drax a complete moron have possession of the Power Stone and nothing happened to him? If a two grade character like Drax not be kill by th stone, Kal who is Drax’s better times infinity sure as hell not dying.

And anyone who claims otherwise are just being dumb.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 01:32 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

This isn't about Comic Superman.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 02:39 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Suoerman’s Will is just as strong as Thanos. One might might even say, it’s stronger for the shits Kal have been through.
Not it isn’t. He didn’t have equal willpower to Bruce Wayne. Thanos had willpower greater than the avengers, gotg, Strange, etc. Just stop with the nonsense. Superman is kind of a failure. The dude already died and was beaten handily by a human being in a one on one fight. His girl had to beg for his life. All in all he doesn’t look good. Thanos wins.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 02:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
The power stone is not killing comic Kal. Especially not with his array of feats.

Superman through sheer will has resisted attacks from high level Hell Lords, to taking away all of Bruce’s pains and suffering after joker consistently killing and reviving him, to been tortured for a good 1000 yrs by Gog while depowered.

So yeah, no stone has the power to either control or killing Kal by him using them.

Also, wasn’t Drax a complete moron have possession of the Power Stone and nothing happened to him? If a two grade character like Drax not be kill by th stone, Kal who is Drax’s better times infinity sure as hell not dying.

And anyone who claims otherwise are just being dumb.
Films version your bias is rearing it’s ugly head. It’s ok poor baby that Thanos destroys your guy. Dceu just can’t compete with the MCU. Love it.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 02:51 PM