KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Superman speed against Quick Silver

Superman speed against Quick Silver
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Superman speed against Quick Silver

The goal here is for Superman to grab Quick Silver. Both are at their best. This is Superman in the JLA movie and the Zod movie and this is Quicksilver in the Apocalypse movie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 01:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Wouldnt catch him. Fox QS is one of the fastest Live Action we have seen. Him keeping up with JL Flash is inpressive but not as impressive as if he were keeping up with CW Flash

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 01:41 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Fox Quicksilver is the fastest on screen character so far. He even blows away Flash which shouldn't happen.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 02:14 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Fox Quicksilver is the fastest on screen character so far.
In films in general? Not even close. Reeves Superman was much faster, and Metro Man from Megamind is so much faster that Quicksilver might as well not be moving at all.

Anyway, they are probably around comparable.

[url]http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blogmessedpinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Quicksilver_[/url](X-Men:_Film_Series)_Outruns_a_Mansion

Quicksilver's speed apparently reaches the mach 7,000+ range. Superman (and Flash) are fast enough to make Diana look like a statue in comparison, with Diana being capable of deflecting natural electricity arced towards her. Superman could throw several grabs and punches before she could move more than an inch. He's definitely comparable to QS, if not faster if Flash is legitimately near lightspeed (I read that online but I'm not sure if they're just assuming his ability to time travel as seen in BvS is indicative of near-luminal speed).

edit: The link broke lmao

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 03:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nah QS is way faster.

Shut up, nerd.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 05:27 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

supes is still faster. Flash went to save some civilians while kal was still embarassing uncle stepp. He caught up with flash who had left some 10sec ago and called him
"slowpoke".

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 06:45 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Superman was able to catch up so easily because originally The Flash was running in the wrong direction.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 06:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
In films in general? Not even close. Reeves Superman was much faster, and Metro Man from Megamind is so much faster that Quicksilver might as well not be moving at all.

Anyway, they are probably around comparable.

[url]http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blogmessedpinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Quicksilver_[/url](X-Men:_Film_Series)_Outruns_a_Mansion

Quicksilver's speed apparently reaches the mach 7,000+ range. Superman (and Flash) are fast enough to make Diana look like a statue in comparison, with Diana being capable of deflecting natural electricity arced towards her. Superman could throw several grabs and punches before she could move more than an inch. He's definitely comparable to QS, if not faster if Flash is legitimately near lightspeed (I read that online but I'm not sure if they're just assuming his ability to time travel as seen in BvS is indicative of near-luminal speed).

edit: The link broke lmao
I'm talking about the recent universes...DCEU vs MCU. I know about Reeves' turning back time feat. lol

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 02:01 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Quicksilver is far faster than JL Flash. And was faster than CW Flash till Flashtime.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 03:49 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote