KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » IW Thor vs Hela

IW Thor vs Hela
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

IW Thor vs Hela

Most say that IW Thor can compete with Thanos (full gauntlet)
and that Thanos (full gauntlet) could beat Hela.

So IW Thor vs Hela should be a good match.
Who wins?

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:07 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Invisible Woman Thor wins, as easiily as he loses to Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:11 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:52 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I think Hela was pretty far ahead in Ragnarok. Boils down to do you think she can handle Stormbreaker like she did Mjolnir. Hela was very impressive I think she takes it still

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:14 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If he has stormbreaker he wins. If he doesn’t he loses. Thanos defeats either.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Your boyfriend is not in this thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:32 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Your boyfriend is not in this thread
My true love is everywhere.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Still can't see how Thor kills Hela. Maybe if he aims for the head this time?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:41 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Silent Master

Point of this?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:42 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by FrothByte
He doesn’t need to aim for the head with her. She isn’t Thanos.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:47 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You've got my congratulations Froth, seems like you are losing your fanaticism for Thor.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:00 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You've got my congratulations Froth, seems like you are losing your fanaticism for Thor.

I like Thor (not my favorite character but close), but I can easily admit when he's overmatched. All you need to do is provide bulletproof, logical reasoning to prove he loses and I'll agree with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:27 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I like Thor (not my favorite character but close), but I can easily admit when he's overmatched. All you need to do is provide bulletproof, logical reasoning to prove he loses and I'll agree with you.

Ohh well, debating shall become more interesting from now on i guess.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:29 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Can Thor chop her head off? Or do you think that her neck is too durable for that? Or she is too skilled to even get hit there?

Imo she is more skilled than Thor. And if he goes melee then she can take out the other eye or worse.

Mjolnir did have one advantage over Stormbreaker though, Thor can spin it to create a shield. He can't do that with SB. She can possibly impale Thor.

What do you guys think?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:33 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

We think alike.

Facts and reasoning are also among the things I accept to vote against Thor.

Entirely alike.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by h1a8
Can Thor chop her head off? Or do you think that her neck is too durable for that? Or she is too skilled to even get hit there?

Imo she is more skilled than Thor. And if he goes melee then she can take out the other eye or worse.

Mjolnir did have one advantage over Stormbreaker though, Thor can spin it to create a shield. He can't do that with SB. She can possibly impale Thor.

What do you guys think?

Agree with most of what you've wrote here.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:35 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by h1a8

What do you guys think?

1. Skill - I think it's close enough to not matter. In their 1 on 1 fight Thor landed the first major hit, just that Hela healed from it.

2. Durability - Thor, and even regular Asgardian troupes, had no issues impaling or cutting into Hela. It's her healing factor that makes it difficult to take her out. So I have no doubts that Stormbreaker can cut into her, the only question is if it can do enough damage that she can't heal from.

3. At the end of Ragnarok, Thor didn't need Mjolnir to create a shield. He was easily blasting away Hela's projectiles with his lightning.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:56 PM
Darth Thor

Though Im sure its much closer this time, Hela still wins. Crushing Mjolnir was just too powerful a feat.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote