KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Revengers vs. Justice League

Revengers vs. Justice League
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Revengers vs. Justice League

Thor
Hulk
Valkyrie

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:12 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Revengers kick the shit out of them.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I assume this is fully powered Ragnarok Thor as well?
Aquaman dies. Maybe Diana and Valkyrie too. Superman is the problem.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thor
Hulk
Valkyrie

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Who wins?

Agree with what FrothByte brings above.

I believe Superman would lose to K.O eventually.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:13 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Aquaman beats Hulk. Diana beats Valkyrie. Supes beats Thor.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:13 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You could put Diana and Aquaman on Thor's team and Superman would still win. smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:32 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Superman kills all

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:40 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Well, Superman is the only murderer involved, so I can see why you'd say that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Valkyrie has murdered several people by proxy, condemning them to a horrific death inside the arena. She also killed a bunch of people near the beginning of Ragnarok, who were assailing Thor solely because they were dirt poor from the regime she supported and were starving.

Hulk also murdered many on Sakaar who were forced into slavery, and notably did so with relish.

Man of Murder is definitely top dog when it comes to murder count though. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Interesting points, but you're right Superman definitely has the better body count in the murder Olympics

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:57 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Superman can’t even beat an all out Batman.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, Superman is the only murderer involved, so I can see why you'd say that.

yeaaahhh... cuz Thor didn't try to outright kill Thanos, Cap and iron Man at different points?? Valkeryie didn't murder Thors captors in cold blood right?? And Hulk has killed hundreds of people during his rampages lol... why do you have such a hate on for DC man?? Honestly you should stop commenting on here until you get this sorted out with a shrink because you add nothing to these debates

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:14 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

First you need to learn the difference between killing and murdering and then you also need to look up the difference between attempted murder and murder.

It's impossible to have a debate when one side doesn't even understand the words being used.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:18 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

lol really, thats your big comeback?? semantics?? pathetic... move the goalposts all you want you've been exposed as the hack you are; this is what I mean when I say you need to take some time off of here for self reflection; come back better than you are now because you scrape the bottom of the barrel for relevance dude...

people have died because of the actions of Thor, Diana, Superman, Hulk and Valkyrie is that better for your simple brain??

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:34 AM
Silent Master

I hate to break this to you, but words actually have meaning. Maybe if you paid more attention in your remedial English classes you would know that.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:45 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Neither Superman or Diana have damage output comparable to the full force of a star
There is no reason to suggest they can hurt Thor
Likewise Arthur gets oneshot by Stormbreaker of a punch from Hulk

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:52 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by carthage
Neither Superman or Diana have damage output comparable to the full force of a star

spot on

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 03:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by carthage

Does Thor have stormbreaker? OP doesn't say

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 04:28 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

revengers implies that its Ragnarok Thor as thats where that team was featured so no Stormbreaker

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:59 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Trollster
Superman can’t even beat an all out Batman.

Seriously just change your name to Trollster.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 11:35 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote