KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ajax vs. Iron Fist

Ajax vs. Iron Fist
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ajax vs. Iron Fist

Francis has his axes

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 11:32 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Iron Fist wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Ajax's fighting prowess isn't near Iron Fist's.

It's a stomp.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:50 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It is possibly a stomp, but in the other direction.

Iron Fist's physical prowess is nowhere near Ajax's. Ajax is physically stronger, faster, and more durable. He'd barely feel any punches that aren't Iron Fists, and those can be dodged by the much quicker Ajax.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
It is possibly a stomp, but in the other direction.

Iron Fist's physical prowess is nowhere near Ajax's. Ajax is physically stronger, faster, and more durable. He'd barely feel any punches that aren't Iron Fists, and those can be dodged by the much quicker Ajax.

Can I buy some pot from you?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:15 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Impediment
No, but you could try disproving anything I said.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i can't remember if Ajax is fast or not....

Rand stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 02:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Impediment

No, but you could try disproving anything I said.

You could probably argue the Durability Factor. I seem to recall he got cut up just fine. He just couldn't feel pain. He had no Healing Powers . At least in the movie He didn't.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 03:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, Danny isn't slow, especially if we use LC s2 scaling, as Danny is faster than Luke, who was able to keep up with Bushmaster.

Who could do this at regular levels, from around 1:40 onwards:

And this while amped:

(please log in to view the image)

But eh, Ajax should still be a bit faster, and definitely stronger and tougher. That being said, if hits from Wade can affect him, taking a full Iron Fist punch to the face is going to ruin his day, badly.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 03:43 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And Luke Cage is comparable to that dude in speed? Because that is a pretty good feat, eyeballing it his head must have been going at near hypersonic speeds.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 03:51 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

And Luke Cage is comparable to that dude in speed? Because that is a pretty good feat, eyeballing it his head must have been going at near hypersonic speeds.

Bushmaster is a bit faster than Luke. You can see it in their fights. Luke is a bit more durable, which means things tend to tip his way the longer the fights go. But Luke was more than fast enough to land repeated hits on John, get him in arm-locks, grapples etc. in their regular fights, and even ultimately beat him. But this is Bushmaster at his regular level. So, from the fist clip.

When Bushmaster was amped, he was whooping Luke's ass for the most part, though Luke still landed multiple hits on him, even then. But Bushmaster tanked most of them. But yeah, at that point, Bushmaster was dodging pointblank gunshots and battering his way through bunker doors lined with Atreus Resin (which 3-feet of, IIRC, can supposedly stop a nuke, according to the guy on the show). Now, he didn't go through 3-feet of it (probably only about 6 - 8 inches), but that is still some serious punching power.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 04:02 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

But Luke himself got a few new feats that I am not sure if you can chalk up to reactions or not. There have been a few instances (2 or 3 now) where he has intentionally ricocheted bullets back at gunmen. But not sure if you can really count that a reflex feat or Luke just kind of trying it and seeing where the bullets go lol.

We do know Luke has confirmed superhuman traveling speed though, considering he can run a 40m dash in 3.72 seconds without showing any signs of fatigue afterwards.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 1st, 2018 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 04:10 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Regular Bushmaster still dodged bullets fired by Jamaican thugs

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 04:46 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, but that's not really any better than what guys like Daredevil do. At 5:47, for example:

Granted, Matt is no joke in the speed department either.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 04:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst case scenario IF could do a ground pound.

As for Luke Cage...we know he isn't just strong and tough. He was able to run fast enough to beat a world record, I think one of Usain Bolts.. As for reflexes...I honestly wouldn't say he is on the level of bullet timing. But he is superhumanly fast.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 09:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote