KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Brock Rumlow vs. Baleman

MCU Brock Rumlow vs. Baleman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Brock Rumlow vs. Baleman

TWS Crossbones

Vs.

TDK Prime Batman

H2H only

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 10:21 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Baleman dies

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 10:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Rumlow stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 03:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Wait, this is TWS Rumlow?

Baleman would beat his ass lmao.

He's stronger, faster, hits harder, and perhaps most importantly is clad in durable body armour as standard. Even without the suit he'd win though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 03:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Baleman gets the crap beat out of him. Rumlow was fast and skilled enough to beat Cap to the punch twice.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 03:46 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Baleman gets the crap beat out of him. Rumlow was fast and skilled enough to beat Cap to the punch twice.
Rumlow was fast and skilled enough to taze a visibly winding Cap who had already been tazed several times before while dual-wielding those tasers my man.

Given Baleman's own feats of speed, like this:

http://static3.comicvine.com/upload...gqj+-+imgur.gif

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmd...utu.be&t=80

That's seventeen thugs (at least some armed) taken out in twenty one seconds by the way.

Along with Baleman's much greater feats of strength than anything Rumlow has, I have no trouble believing that he could replicate the "feat" of tasing an injured Cap twice and getting ragdolled immediately after.

But this is beside the point. This fight is hand to hand, and Rumlow has no feats of strength or striking force on par with Baleman.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 03:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Bats is a bullet dodger and a brick buster hes too much for Rumlow

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:02 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by FrothByte

Wouldn't that be a low showing for Cap?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:14 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Baleman's melee skills

(please log in to view the image)

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Rumlow wins.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:30 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Silent Master
Baleman's melee skills

Good argument. Bateman stomps. thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:20 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Baleman's melee skills

bad choreography aside hes dominating those goons and although he lost to Bane in round 1 he came back and beat him all the same...just as many many movie protagonists have so whats your point??

Balean has plenty of feats that suggest he beats Rumlow easily:

- dodges bullets in a narrow corridor and get close enough to KO the gunmen
- strong enough to punch out a motorcycle visor
- strong enough to shatter brick with ease
- rookie Bruce beats up 6 guys with ease in prison
- KOs about 12 goons in BB in about 30 seconds
- bench press a very large supporting beam from a mansion which would weigh a few hundred pounds at least
- arm curl a 200lbs man one handed then basically pec dec'd same guy
- survive a three story fall onto a car while on fire and walks away
- not only survives but captures crane after plummeting feet first from several stories up onto the roof of a van with no injury
- heals from a broken back in a matter of months
- gets stabbed in one film, shot point blank in another in between his armour plating with no lasting effect
- survives a fall from a penthouse which is at least 15 stories up while protecting another person from harm all while his glider only opens halfway about a second before impact

whats Rumlows feats than can compare to Waaynes?? Ill give him one; he survived a building collapse but that doesnt mean he can beat Bats in a fist fight

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 10:38 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

There is no "bad choreography aside" fight choreography is what we base fighting skill on. if Baleman sucks that bad and is able to beat up thugs, that just means the thugs are even worse. not that Baleman is super-skilled.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 10:46 PM
h1a8

Baleman has some great showings choreography wise.
In Batman begins he uses good skill and speed when fighting the ninjas, Raz, and those initial thugs.

People low ball by showing only the bad choreography scenes.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:05 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

There is no "bad choreography aside" fight choreography is what we base fighting skill on. if Baleman sucks that bad and is able to beat up thugs, that just means the thugs are even worse. not that Baleman is super-skilled.

address the feats; whats Rumlow got to show against Batmans superior speed, strength and durability... even if we take the choreography at face value it doesnt matter if Bats doesnt fight gracefully if he hits like a truck now does it?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:44 AM
Silent Master

My comments are about Baleman's skill, if you have any examples to show that the above clips are not an accurate representation. feel free to post them.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:57 AM
NemeBro

There is no "bad choreography aside" fight choreography is what we base fighting skill on.
No it's not. Baleman stomps. thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:59 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by NemeBro
No it's not. Baleman stomps. thumb up

Then what do we base skill on?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 01:05 AM
h1a8

Has Batman blocked a fast strike (a strike as fast or faster than anything Rumlow ever delivered)? Yes he has.
Has Rumlow got hit by a strike as slow or slower than Batman’s quickest shown strikes. The answer is yes.
Therefore taking the scenes where both operated at their best then Batman should win.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 01:29 AM
Silent Master

If he wins it won't be because of his skills, as Baleman's melee skills suck.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 01:48 AM