KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos Vs Dr. Manhattan

Thanos Vs Dr. Manhattan
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Thanos Vs Dr. Manhattan

Fight takes place in Wakanda at the end of IF, Thanos has all the stones except the last one, the Mind Stone.

Manhattan shows up via teleport, his block cock and balls hanging without care and decides he's not going to let Thanos murder half the universe.

They start off 30 meters apart, fight to the death. Fite!!1!!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:26 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Manhattan explodes Thanos instantly.

“I’ve walked across the surface of the sun and seen events so tiny and so fast that they hardly can be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian...are just a man. And the world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.”

Manhattan can perceive time infinitely faster Than Thanos and has infinitely faster reaction time with precognition.

/Thread.

Based on facts.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What if Thanos is given all six stones?

also, meant "blue cock and balls", you know, for posterity's sake.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 25th, 2018 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 05:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thanos takes one look at Doc's blue balls and runs away...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Thanos displayed no feats to suggest he could survive being sploded by Manhattan

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins, easily. Manhattan fans make me laugh. Silly character.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Doc stomps, hes on a whole other level

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:00 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If he couldn’t even stop Stormbreaker from impaling his chest, what makes you think Thanos can stop himself from being exploded with a mere thought by Manhattan?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
If he couldn’t even stop Stormbreaker from impaling his chest, what makes you think Thanos can stop himself from being exploded with a mere thought by Manhattan?
Manhattan exploded mere humans. When did he show the kind of power to challenge Thanos? The dude was a ***** to time and Thanos has that stone. Comparing Manhattan to the MCU is laughable since he faced nothing comparable not even in modern day times mind you.

Stormbreaker would impale him as well.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Manhattan waves his hand and Thanos dies.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Manhattan waves his hand and Thanos dies.
Based on? I mean other than fanboyism? Who Thor level did he explode?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Thor threw Stormbreaker at Manhattan, it would pass harmlessly right through him, if Manhattan so wished it as he can go intangible as seen.

There's no reason to believe Manhattan couldn't destroy Thanos on an atomic level. Thanos isn't immune to the laws of physics, especially super-science comic/film physics. If the argument is "but he's too damn durable", Ironman made him bleed and Manhattan's powers are so much more than a punch from a power-suit.

If Manhattan is feeling silly, he could turn the glove (not stones) into steam or glass or farts with a thought.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 25th, 2018 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:39 PM
steverules_2

Shouldn’t Thanos have been able to turn stormbreaker into bubbles?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

If this is their comic incarnations, it is dependent upon the outcome of Doomsday Clock. But, in all likelihood, Manhattan stomps.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:42 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos uses the reality stone to overpower him. It’s easy. This whole Manhattan does this or that nonsense when he never did so against someone a lot more powerful than he is. Thanos wins effortlessly. Manhattan just takes it. Weak and dumb character. Put some clothes on you moron.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:43 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Manhattan could be behind of all Rebirth, and be there TOAA. So, be careful, Quanch.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:48 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Manhattan could be behind of all Rebirth, and be there TOAA. So, be careful, Quanch.

It’s movie incarnations, comics don’t count here

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For people saying Doc can kill Thanos, I'd ask what his limits are then? He disintegrated normal humans. That is it. How far do we take that? Do we say regardless of how tough someone is...it just doesn't matter? No limits fallacy.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Movies only. In comics Thanos rapes him as well.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

Quan is in love with Thanos’ anus and penis.

Manhattan merely has to think and *POOF* Thanos explodes.

Manhattan can create multiple copies of himself.

Manhattan can recreate himself.

Manhattan can teleport Thanos.

Manhattan can systematically deform Thanos like Manhattan did to the tank.

“Mere humans.” That’s irrelevant. Thanos is flash and blood. And can be hurt. Thanos isn’t invulnerable.

Thanos also has to consciously use the Infinity Stones to use their power as opposed to comic Thanos who uses their power at will.

Thanos loses hard. Sorry to deflate the fanboy love flow.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 10:10 PM