KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hordak (Secret of the Sword) vs. Gandalf the Grey

Hordak (Secret of the Sword) vs. Gandalf the Grey
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Hordak (Secret of the Sword) vs. Gandalf the Grey

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 01:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Props for using Hordak. Are feats from the She-ra series valid, or is he limited to the movie?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 03:55 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Props for using Hordak. Are feats from the She-ra series valid, or is he limited to the movie?
All feats are valid since they use trek feats from the series. Who do you believe wins?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I'm leaning towards Hordak. He can create shields and armour strong enough to tank Skeletor's blasts, which I imagine are at least as potent as anything Gandalf can offer. On top of that, he has the superior strength and mobility, due to his various forms.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 06:41 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Anyone else?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 11:50 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surprised you didn't go with Skeletor. He did, after all, defeat Hordak in two of the three fights they've had.

Going with Hordak.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 02:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If memory serves me well, I say Hordak.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 03:04 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
Surprised you didn't go with Skeletor. He did, after all, defeat Hordak in two of the three fights they've had.

Going with Hordak.
They fought more than 3 times. Skeletor decimates Gandalf any version. Skeletor would beat Sauron into the dirt for ****s sake.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 06:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
They fought more than 3 times. Skeletor decimates Gandalf any version. Skeletor would beat Sauron into the dirt for ****s sake.

I don't doubt they did.

Horde Prime takes a Holiday is my favorite. That one was epic and humorous.

After that, as far as I'm aware, there's that time Skeletor took over the Horde, where he won was sleeping gas. And then the movie, which was a win for Hordak, if kind of a lucky one (Skeletor could have blocked it, but was off his game.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
I don't doubt they did.

Horde Prime takes a Holiday is my favorite. That one was epic and humorous.

After that, as far as I'm aware, there's that time Skeletor took over the Horde, where he won was sleeping gas. And then the movie, which was a win for Hordak, if kind of a lucky one (Skeletor could have blocked it, but was off his game.)
Skeletor also got the better of him another time. He was always more cunning and just superior to Hordak especially in one on one confrontations. Hordak was the second best filmation character by far. In the film they stalemated and decided to work together.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:29 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I wonder if Sony is still making that Masters of the Universe movie next year.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:33 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I wonder if Sony is still making that Masters of the Universe movie next year.
Sony will probably **** it up. I’d love for Disney to get the property and do it justice. Other than that it’s filmation He Man or bust for me. She ra has a Netflix show coming out I believe next year.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:34 PM
Darth Thor

Are we just talking about the old He-Man and She-Ra cartoons here or am I missing something?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 03:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote