KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Supergirl

Wonder Woman vs. Supergirl
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Wonder Woman vs. Supergirl

This is Supergirl from the CW show. Standard equipment for both, meaning WW has her sword, shield, lasso and armor. Supergirl is... in her costume. Morals off, fight in the open fields of Wakanda. Who wins?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:53 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Good fight. The sword might give WW an edge (pun intended).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 02:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Supergirl, as she is portrayed at week-by-week levels, loses. Supergirl, when fighting at her best, wins. Like with most CW characters, the writers have pretty much thrown consistency out the window. Power-levels are largely dependent on plot nowadays.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 02:42 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Supergirl, as she is portrayed at week-by-week levels, loses. Supergirl, when fighting at her best, wins. Like with most CW characters, the writers have pretty much thrown consistency out the window. Power-levels are largely dependent on plot nowadays.

I agree. But WW can significantly damage her with that sword.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 04:51 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Not convinced. That sword did not help her much against Steppenwolf.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 06:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Not convinced. That sword did not help her much against Steppenwolf.

wasn't that a regular sword though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 06:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Does she have a special sword?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 07:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

It was stated in the WW film that the sword wasn't anything special. WW herself was the "weapon" to defeat Ares.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 07:51 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

She is using a different sword between WW and the other two movies.
The latter sword is special. It cuts DD easily, slices through tons of solid stone like tissue paper.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 09:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Does she have a special sword?

not to my knowledge nope

Originally posted by Inhuman
It was stated in the WW film that the sword wasn't anything special. WW herself was the "weapon" to defeat Ares.

shhh.. don;t tell h1 that

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Would it kill anyone to remember that the sword in WW was destroyed so by common logc the sword she uses in BVS and JL is another one?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:39 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
She is using a different sword between WW and the other two movies.
The latter sword is special. It cuts DD easily, slices through tons of solid stone like tissue paper.

Post the scene where it cuts through tons of stone like tissue paper.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:43 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Post the scene where it cuts through tons of stone like tissue paper.
When Superman threw the huge stone head at her. The sword cut it in half very easily while magically glowing.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:51 AM
Silent Master

When Superman threw the huge stone head at her. The sword cut it in half very easily while magically glowing.

Post the scene.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Her sword sliced Doomsday hand off and cut through his tendon.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 04:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by carver9
Her sword sliced Doomsday hand off and cut through his tendon.

So, what feats against slashing/piercing damage did Doomsday have to make the sword cutting him impressive. after all, it didn't do much to Steppenwolf.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 04:06 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Would it kill anyone to remember that the sword in WW was destroyed so by common logc the sword she uses in BVS and JL is another one?

Where is it stated that her new sword is "Special" ?

Any sharp object Wonder Woman cuts with could do damage, because she has super strength.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:39 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Post the scene.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Where is it stated that her new sword is "Special" ?

Any sharp object Wonder Woman cuts with could do damage, because she has super strength.

The sword sliced through shit that no ordinary sword can slice through. Plus it magically glows when it is used (just like her bracelets).

At 1:13 Superman lifts the head and throws it at WW. WW's sword easily slices it and magically glows (just like her bracelets and her shield).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:57 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The sword sliced through shit that no ordinary sword can slice through. Plus it magically glows when it is used (just like her bracelets).

At 1:13 Superman lifts the head and throws it at WW. WW's sword easily slices it and magically glows (just like her bracelets and her shield).

Yes well, we know Supergirl is a lot tougher than stone or cement.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 06:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You finally managed to post evidence, congrats. that only took a few years. now. having to channel energy just to cut through stone isn't very impressive. hell, Deadpool's normal swords can cut stone without the need for charging.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 06:07 AM