KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Which energy attack is more powerful?

Doomsday’s Heat Vision vs. Thor’s Lightning
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Doomsday 1 12.50%
Thor 7 87.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which energy attack is more powerful?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Which energy attack is more powerful?

Round 1. Doomsday HV vs. Infinity War Thor
Round 2: Doomsday’s HV vs. Ragnarok/Mjolnir Tnor’s Lightning

Whose attacks were more powerful and dealt greater damage to the environment/their opponent?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:43 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Stop using that apostrophe, it f@#ks up the board.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:59 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Whats the most durable things each damaged? We should base it off that.

If DDs HV is equal or greater than Supermans then it would definitely be greater than Thors lightning attacks.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:01 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

@h1 Ok, I challenge you to a BZ, Thor's lightning vs Superman's HV. loser gets banned for 6 months.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:02 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Naw we can just debate it here.
I’ll go first. Superman sliced I beam feat.
Give a feat that matches or exceeds that.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:04 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That's all you've got? Iron-man's laser has better feats than that and they couldn't even scratch a Levathian. the same ones that Thor one-shot with lightning.

Last edited by Silent Master on Aug 8th, 2018 at 09:35 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:22 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

From Mjolnir, Stormbreaker/Jarnbjorn's much less powerful baby brother.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:35 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

DD's HV doesn't have the feats to compete with Thor's lightning.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 04:11 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
DD's HV doesn't have the feats to compete with Thor's lightning.

h1 is a massively biased fanboy troll.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:14 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thor would win

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:59 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
That's all you've got? Iron-man's laser has better feats than that and they couldn't even scratch a Levathian. the same ones that Thor one-shot with lightning.

Post scenes displaying IM laser and scene displaying same laser not doing anything to Leviathan.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 01:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thor’s hands down.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 01:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Post scenes displaying IM laser and scene displaying same laser not doing anything to Leviathan.

IOW, you haven't seen the movies and thus have no idea what I'm talking about. so just to be clear, you're claiming that the scenes don't exist, right?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 03:04 AM
h1a8

IOW, you haven't seen the movies and thus have no idea what I'm talking about. so just to be clear, you're claiming that the scenes don't exist, right?

So you refuse to post the scenes?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 03:31 AM
Silent Master

Nope, I have them right here. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew this was further proof that you've never seen the movies.

1:05

All the fight compilations vids seem to cut away right before the line. but it's the scene at 1:27. Iron-man asks Jarvis to find him a soft spot and Jarvus replies that he would drain his battery dry before making a scratch.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 03:33 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by h1a8

erm

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 10:56 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Stop using that apostrophe, it f@#ks up the board.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 12:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
erm

He's becoming ridiculous at this point. Spews his personal opinion in every thread as fact or "common sense", yet demands clips of things he should be aware of (because you don't need to "comb movies for feats" as he claims in order to know these things. Just need to actually watch them and pay attention while doing so) for every counter argument provided to him.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 12:30 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Nope, I have them right here. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew this was further proof that you've never seen the movies.

1:05

All the fight compilations vids seem to cut away right before the line. but it's the scene at 1:27. Iron-man asks Jarvis to find him a soft spot and Jarvus replies that he would drain his battery dry before making a scratch.

Tbh, The laser wasn’t impressive in that scene.
Certainly not comparable to slicing an I beam in two with a swipe.

Also Thor’s lightning didn’t damage the leviathans armor at all.
Thor simply electrocuted it.
The current traveled through the metal into the creature.Basically the feat is equivalent to damaging the inside of a large animal.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 02:26 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He's becoming ridiculous at this point. Spews his personal opinion in every thread as fact or "common sense", yet demands clips of things he should be aware of (because you don't need to "comb movies for feats" as he claims in order to know these things. Just need to actually watch them and pay attention while doing so) for every counter argument provided to him.

You actually do need to comb these movies for feats.
No one would remember details that small and irrelevant.
Silent clearly rewatched some scenes and took note.
You and Froth do this at times as well.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 02:29 PM