KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » X-Force vs Defenders

X-Force vs Defenders
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

X-Force vs Defenders

X-Force from Deadpool 2 vs Netflix Defenders

X-Force:

Deadpool
Negasonic
Colossus
Cable
Domino

Defenders:

DareDevil
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Punisher

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 03:25 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Colossus solos

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 03:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

X Force!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 04:24 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Colossus solos
Not sure about that.

I could see Cage holding Colossus while Iron Fist lands a amped punch. Which brings me to the question is Cage strong enough to fight Colossus?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 04:27 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Franks shoots them all in head

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 04:36 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Colossus solos

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 04:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Peter solos, he’s got type 1 and 2 diabetes.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 04:48 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

X-Force is too OP here.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:01 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by steverules_2
Peter solos, he’s got type 1 and 2 diabetes.

laughing out loud

Hoping there is no one who vomits acid in his team

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Domino trips Danny, which sets off a chain reaction that somehow KO's all the Defenders, much like what happens here, at 2:20.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:19 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Domino trips Danny, which sets off a chain reaction that somehow KO's all the Defenders, much like what happens here, at 2:20.

Must admit Domino is one of the coolest things in DP2.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:22 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Not sure about that.

I could see Cage holding Colossus while Iron Fist lands a amped punch. Which brings me to the question is Cage strong enough to fight Colossus?

I think it would be a similar case to Colossus fighting Juggernaut. If fighting absolutely ruthlessly (cheap shots, low blows etc.), Cage might be able to keep him busy for a bit, but he's not winning that fight.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:24 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Must admit Domino is one of the coolest things in DP2.

I liked her a lot, but she is a bit overpowered. Even ignoring the Final Destination-esque sequences she can cause, she can do things like pull off more impressive trickshots than DECU Deadshot through sheer dumb luck, without even looking, such as at 0:46 in that clip I posted.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:32 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I liked her a lot, but she is a bit overpowered. Even ignoring the Final Destination-esque sequences she can cause, she can do things like pull off more impressive trickshots than DECU Deadshot through sheer dumb luck, without even looking, such as at 0:46 in that clip I posted.

Aye. But considering the amount of 'overpowered' male superheroes out there she's just acceptable.

I consider Domino one of my favorite female superheroes. She is charming and funny as well, a good acquisition of white comedy for the DP franchise.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:58 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Piotr solos

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 06:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Domino solos as well tbh

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 06:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Colossus solos

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Domino solos as well tbh

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 03:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Negasonic Solos

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 03:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I wonder if the Defenders can win with prep

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 04:17 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by FrothByte
I wonder if the Defenders can win with prep

Punisher could bring some heavy weapons and then bomb or snipe the team, but unless he has gunship or something he ain't doing a thing to Colossus, who can tank everything the others can hit him with and destroy them
Plus Domino's luck powers means Punisher isn't touching her either so she's a good distraction
Cable's shields can protect him if he has enough warning. Negasonic too if she manages to activate her powers as shown when first meeting Russel.
And he isn't doing anything that can keep Wade down for long.

So as they said, either Negasonic or Colossus can solo the entire team, and with ease. Cable's gun at maxumum setting obliterates them as well
Jessica is a non-factor since she's probably gonna get shot dead with her sucky combat skills, though she'll do some damage if she gets close to Cable or Wade. Since all in all Defenders are horribly outclassed

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 08:42 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote