KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Thor vs. Ares

MCU Thor vs. Ares
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Thor vs. Ares

AOU Thor with Mjolnir

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 03:01 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ares Gives Thor A Taste Of His Lightning

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 05:26 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Which does nothing, whereas we know that Ares can be killed by lightning.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 05:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

We also know Thor ia stronger than him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 06:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

This is spite after Infinity War. Thor stomps him and Steppenwolf simultaneously.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:19 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

just joking...ares runs to zeus for help

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:41 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is spite after Infinity War. Thor stomps him and Steppenwolf simultaneously.

It’s TDW/AOU Thor with Mjolnir

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:47 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thor still wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Thor could possibly win.
I just want to point out how stupid how Ares died.
He absorbed a shitload of energy from lightning without any damage.
He then shot it at WW, who then shot the same energy right back to him.
Should've Ares been able to reabsorb it? How was he able to absorb it the first time?
Thor uses lightning and Ares should be able to absorb it.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 02:11 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Ares dies 10/10

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by h1a8
Thor could possibly win.
I just want to point out how stupid how Ares died.
He absorbed a shitload of energy from lightning without any damage.
He then shot it at WW, who then shot the same energy right back to him.
Should've Ares been able to reabsorb it? How was he able to absorb it the first time?
Thor uses lightning and Ares should be able to absorb it.

sorry dude but Thor stomps 1,000,0000,0000,0000 to 1

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
sorry dude but Thor stomps 1,000,0000,0000,0000 to 1

How would Thor win?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:12 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Same way Diana did.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How would Thor win?

As you obviosuly don't know this, Ares was killed by lightning and Thor can summon lightning. Now, don't go around spreading this information as it's highly classified, which explains why you didn't know it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:29 PM
Silent Master

Last edited by Silent Master on Sep 3rd, 2018 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:23 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Same way Diana did.

That's possible.
I'm thinking Ares would know he's fighting the god of thunder and use different attacks.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 04:21 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
As you obviosuly don't know this, Ares was killed by lightning and Thor can summon lightning. Now, don't go around spreading this information as it's highly classified, which explains why you didn't know it.

He was killed when his lightning was redirected back him (which was stupid). Has has feats of absorbing massive amounts of of lightning without any damage. You can't pick low over high here.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 04:23 AM
Silent Master

Ares has a feat of slowly absorbing lightning and then dying when sed lightning was fired back as a single quick blast. that means he has a limit on how much he can absorb at once and once that limit is reached, he dies rather quickly.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 04:35 AM
Darth Thor

That's possible.
I'm thinking Ares would know he's fighting the god of thunder and use different attacks.

What other attacks?

He doesnt have what it takes here.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 06:37 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Lol, is H1saying that he didn't like the way Diana defeated Ares, so it shouldn't count?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 10:38 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote