KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who in the MCU can beat Kurse H2H?

Who in the MCU can beat Kurse H2H?
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Who in the MCU can beat Kurse H2H?

As the title says, who in the MCU can beat Kurse in hand to hand combat?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 02:47 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hela
Possibly Power Gem Thanos

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 02:57 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thanos surely.
Hulk in my opinion.
Hulk Buster IM.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:28 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Will beat Kurse 100% no prob:
Thanos
Hela
Surtur full power

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:34 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Will beat Kurse 100% no prob:
Thanos
Hela
Surtur full power

Well surely Kurse aint beating Hela, but is Hela defeating Kurse?

I mean this is purely H2H, no knifes for her.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:36 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Pure h2h with no other powers and weapons? That's tough.

Definitely not Hulk. Not Thor or Hela either. Thanos probably has the best shot but it's still questionable.

Kurse might just be the best scrapper in the MCU.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:54 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Well surely Kurse aint beating Hela, but is Hela defeating Kurse?

I mean this is purely H2H, no knifes for her.

Her physical strength seems to be considerably beyond Thor's (the fact that she can effortlessly choke-pin him with one hand before he even took any on-screen damage, speaks volumes of their strength difference, basically treating him like a child or a 90 lbs weakling) while having stupid high durability (his punches don't seem to bother her one bit), damage soak and healing (cuts heal instantly) and extreme levels of speed/agility/skill.

Everything Kurse could do, she did better even without her knives.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:57 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nevan

Hela is still >>>>>>Thor in strength to the point she could shatter Mjolnir and overpower Thor's whole body with a single arm.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:58 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by FrothByte
Pure h2h with no other powers and weapons? That's tough.

Definitely not Hulk. Not Thor or Hela either. Thanos probably has the best shot but it's still questionable.

Kurse might just be the best scrapper in the MCU.

I disagree about Hela. She looked practically invincible and far stronger than Thor was (even moreso than Kurse was).

I mean as a metric: Both Hela and Kurse choked Thor. Thor had already taken a few hits vs Kurse, but he was able to somewhat struggle against it. Hela's choke practically had him completely helpless and he seemed like he was still at full strength (well at least we don't see him getting hit prior).

Kurse vs Thor

choke at (0:33)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJneSSYTZFo

Hela vs Thor

choke at (1:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv3-G1k8VFY

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:04 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Her physical strength seems to be considerably beyond Thor's (the fact that she can effortlessly choke-pin him with one hand before he even took any on-screen damage, speaks volumes of their strength difference, basically treating him like a child or a 90 lbs weakling) while having stupid high durability (his punches don't seem to bother her one bit), damage soak and healing (cuts heal instantly) and extreme levels of speed/agility/skill.

Everything Kurse could do, she did better even without her knives.

Yeah she was stronger than Thor.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:23 PM
Darth Thor

H2H only:

Hela wins. I mean Kurse tossed Mjolnir away, whilst Hela caught and crushed Mjolnir. Seems like a Significant difference to me.

Thanos without IG is a tough one to gauge. Will go for stalemate for now.

Hulk and Hulkbuster definitely lose Lmao

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Hela and Surtur prime for the %100

Thanos and IW Thor can definitely be debated with Thor's new feats. I would give them a 40-50% chance.

Hulk has a 20%

Lol@ hulkbuster or somebody like blackdwarf winning any.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:47 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I disagree about Hela. She looked practically invincible and far stronger than Thor was (even moreso than Kurse was).

I mean as a metric: Both Hela and Kurse choked Thor. Thor had already taken a few hits vs Kurse, but he was able to somewhat struggle against it. Hela's choke practically had him completely helpless and he seemed like he was still at full strength (well at least we don't see him getting hit prior).

Kurse vs Thor

choke at (0:33)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJneSSYTZFo

Hela vs Thor

choke at (1:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv3-G1k8VFY

Hela is more powerful in Asgard. Let's not forget that.
Also Thor's punches had less effect on Kurse than Hela. And Kurse hit Thor much further away than Hela ever did.

And Kurse could easily lift Thor up by his neck like a child if he wanted to. Thor is less than 1ton. That choke (lift by neck actually) comparison is faulty.
I look at how hard Thor gets hit and how effective are Thor's strikes against the two.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Sep 18th, 2018 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:48 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
H2H only:

Hela wins. I mean Kurse tossed Mjolnir away, whilst Hela caught and crushed Mjolnir. Seems like a Significant difference to me.

Thanos without IG is a tough one to gauge. Will go for stalemate for now.

Hulk and Hulkbuster definitely lose Lmao

That's if we assume that she wasn't worthy and had no ties to Mjolnir. Then I would say the feat proves that she is stronger than Kurse.

But if it was a plot device (or special circumstance) in why she was able to do that then we have to use other showings to prove strength.
Based on her striking Thor, she does not have the punching power to hurt Kurse significantly. I just don't see it. If we ignore her striking power shown (it didn't happen) and use the Mjolnir crushing feat as a basis of her punching power then she can hurt Kurse significantly

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Sep 18th, 2018 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Put him in a hallway or corridor, and I will back any one of the Defenders. Defenders Hallway-Force is only matched by Cap Russo-Force. big grin

Seriously though, Hela and Thanos probably have the best shot at this. Surtur would go without saying because he can literally just, like, step on anyone who bugs him.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Sep 18th, 2018 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:06 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I guess an argument could be made that she's not as large as Nurse and that's why he didn't go flying around.

Let's take Hulk vs. HB for example. Hulk is stronger but he was being manhandled Him due to being larger. Or that's my assumption anyway.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:22 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Dormammu.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:26 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Kurse vs. Hela is an interesting matchup. Hela has better pure strength feats (crushing Mjolnir, choking Thor) but Thor was able to put up a better fight against Hela than against Kurse.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:27 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Dormammu.

I suppose if Dormammu made a building-sized fist and attempted to squash Kurse, it would technically be H2H.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 06:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by FrothByte
Kurse vs. Hela is an interesting matchup. Hela has better pure strength feats (crushing Mjolnir, choking Thor) but Thor was able to put up a better fight against Hela than against Kurse.

Meh he got his ass whooped by both. But if we want to get technical then Hela did more damage to him by taking out his eye.

Kurse was likely too durable for Thor to fight. But its not like he could hurt Hela either. Plus weve seen how even when she is stabbed through the torso it literally does nothing to her.

So im defo going with Hela.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 07:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote