KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. General Zod

Hela vs. General Zod
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hela vs. General Zod

Fight takes place on neutral ground

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:27 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not sure what’s going on in that other Hela thread, i havent been in it. Nice you’re trying to get some of that action, though.

All that said, Hela beats Zod.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hela rapes any K-Nian.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Considering Zod lost to people with zero fighting experience, he gets completely raped here. Same stats except she has an insane healing factor. His flight will help though. The problem with Hela is her insane healing factor and damage soak.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 03:46 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Zod kneels before Hela

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Zod loses,,,,,,,,,,,again

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 05:59 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Same stats
What could possibly lead you to believe Zod isn't much faster than Hela?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He's also weaker and far less skilled.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
He's also weaker and far less skilled.

Zod is faster (which trumps skill) and stronger. His HV could possibly phuck her up badly.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:51 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Prove that he is stronger and that his heat vision could injure her.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:04 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by h1a8
faster...(which trumps skill)

Bullshit. stick out tongue

stronger.

No proof of that whatsoever.

HV...possibly

Possibly? That means no more/less than any of the other opinions you’re trying to pass off as fact.

Hela as presented onscreen (compared to Zod) is the only argument needed to give her the win.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 11:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hela wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 05:19 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Hela stomps Zod.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 05:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Zoe can’t do anything to put her down.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 05:53 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Who the **** is Zoe?

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Prove that he is stronger and that his heat vision could injure her.

Easy. Zod uppercutted Superhuman to the top of a skyscraper. When Superman almost was at the top, he crashed into the building, created a crater, while still managing to clear the top of the building. To be specific, Superman would have traveled much further upward if he didn’t crash into the building.

HV can melt thick steel in a couple of seconds.
Hela has no feats against that level of heat, not is there any significant evidence that she can withstand that level of heat.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:30 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ignore this clown.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:33 PM
Darth Thor

Easy. Zod uppercutted Superhuman to the top of a skyscraper. When Superman almost was at the top, he crashed into the building, created a crater, while still managing to clear the top of the building. To be specific, Superman would have traveled much further upward if he didn’t crash into the building.

HV can melt thick steel in a couple of seconds.
Hela has no feats against that level of heat, not is there any significant evidence that she can withstand that level of heat.

You might want to read up on how hot a bolt of lightning can be Mr. Physics teacher.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Couple of points. We know hela is much more powerful on asgard than she is anywhere else. So its kinda hard to judge her on "neutral ground".

We know that she is physically stronger than thor thanks to their scuffle on earth and the bifrost, but not ridiculously stronger as thor was able to hold his own reasonably well in the throne room against her even before he activated thunder god mode.

We also know she isn't necessarily more durable than thor as both both are capable of being run though by asgardian weapons. The difference is hela has a Wolverine esque healing factor that allows her to outpace her siblings. We don't know if that is only available on asgard, however. So it very well might pump her down a few weightclasses. We do at max power she can shrug off "the mother of all lightning bolts" but that it does take her a hot minute to catch her breath.

We also know she can make knives. Big ones.

Off of asgard where her healing is questionable, I'd say zod has a fair chance of beating her

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 09:56 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You might want to read up on how hot a bolt of lightning can be Mr. Physics teacher.

Heh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote