KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battle of the 10 Armies

Battle of the 10 Armies
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gauntlet o doom

Battle of the 10 Armies

10 massive armies throw down. The battle takes place in a massive open arena, with the exception of Troy the city. Standard equipment for all participants, used in their respective movies. All characters know which side they're on. No team ups. The last character standing wins it for their team. Movie versions. Who takes it?

The Two Towers - Saruman's Uruk-Hai army + the Goblin/Orc army at Isengard
Return of the King - Sauron's siege army + Mordor standing army
Narnia - The combined Narnia army (no Aslan)
Troy - the Greek Army and the Trojan Army; they get to start inside Troy
Hogwarts - The Hogwarts professors and students (no Dumbledore)
300 - Xerxes' invading army
The Hobbit - The human, elf and dwarf armies from Battle of the 5 Armies
Last Samurai - The Samurai and solider army (firearms allowed)
Jedi - The Jedi's from Attack of the Clones stadium scene
Game of Thrones - The armies of Kings Landing, The North & Daenery's (no dragons & white walkers)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 04:31 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You gotta think Hogwarts and the Jedis make it through best?

Just trying to get the ball rolling here.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 12:43 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Wasn't there only like 50 Jedi? I guess if they played it smart with guerilla tactics they could last, otherwise way to many people on the field for them to survive.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 12:56 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

All the Jedi have to do is send 25 out to do hit and run while tye remaining make a circle and just tk or cut down anyome who gets close. Even fodder Jedi are worth like 100+ fodder normal soldiers. And Masters like Windu and Ki-Adi Mundi were there so they'll be the most op things on the field aside from the elves.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 01:19 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Gonna side with the Jedi's.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 02:15 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

No, even they can't handle these type of numbers if the armies just swarm them. They're not invincible.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 06:29 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No, even they can't handle these type of numbers if the armies just swarm them. They're not invincible.

I believe this will be a melee. Isn't like they will all target the Jedi.

If the Jedi can stay together, I believe they have a better chance overall.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 07:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Narnia has the most variety, so I vote them

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 07:54 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I believe this will be a melee. Isn't like they will all target the Jedi.

If the Jedi can stay together, I believe they have a better chance overall.

You & King19 make good points.
I was thinking they had the kind of offense and defense, that if they stay tight as a unit, could really deal damage while incuriing few losses.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by riv6672
You & King19 make good points.
I was thinking they had the kind of offense and defense, that if they stay tight as a unit, could really deal damage while incuriing few losses.

Not to mention that the other armies have no real defence against lightsabers

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 11:53 PM
Silent Master

How far apart do the armies start?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:15 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

And they have no defence against anything either, just fast lightsabers, I'm NIT saying anybody wins yet, the Jedi are obviously the most powerful but they have been killed by far less, and with millions of arrows flying around, monsters and millions of combatants, a hot sword isn't going to be the end all be all. Anything can happen in combat no matter how well equipped or prepared you are.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:19 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

And they have no defence against anything either, just fast lightsabers, I'm NIT saying anybody wins yet, the Jedi are obviously the most powerful but they have been killed by far less, and with millions of arrows flying around, monsters and millions of combatants, a hot sword isn't going to be the end all be all. Anything can happen in combat no matter how well equipped or prepared you are.

Can't they TK arrows!?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:53 AM
gauntlet o doom

Wasn't there only like 50 Jedi?

Let's go with that. 50 Jedi including the named ones.

Originally posted by Silent Master
How far apart do the armies start?

Let's say the armies start in a circular formation; 200 yards apart at the front sides.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Can't they TK arrows!?

They probably could, though the sheer number of arrows might prove challenging; not to mention if a boulder comes flying at them.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 02:27 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Considering the size of some of these armies, how exactly are they going to all be within 200 yards of each other?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

Originally posted by Silent Master
Considering the size of some of these armies, how exactly are they going to all be within 200 yards of each other?

I probably worded that incorrectly. For example, Sauron's army will be divided into legions, so the shape of his entire army will be rectangular; as with all the other armies. The edge of each rectangle is 200 yards away from the closest edge of the next army. So, Sauron's army will have an opposing army to their left 200 yards away and to their right 200 yards away. All 10 armies will be arranged in a rough circle shape; sort of like a Mexican standoff, but with 10 armies instead.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:45 AM
riv6672

You should have thrown in The Golden Army. 4900 (supposedly) unstoppable clockwork Soldiers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 06:31 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Or throw in Legend of the Sword King Arthur, the one-man army (though he does technically have a 100,000 strong actual army, after becoming king, IIRC).

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 08:48 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^good one!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:04 AM
ShadowFyre

Might as well have Godzilla in there. And a hive colony of Xenomorphs. Sharks with lazers as well

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:49 PM