KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Arthur Vs Nuada

Arthur Vs Nuada
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Arthur Vs Nuada

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to VaultDweller.
Human King against Elf Prince.
Arthur has Excalibur, Nuada has his versatile Spear.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:18 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Is Arthur allowed to use shock wave attacks in this fight? I feel like being able to do this might be a bit of an unfair advantage:

https://imgur.com/a/wbPl9

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:23 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Whatever floats your boat.
The way my threads go, i’m not even gonna try and micro manage it. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, then, to stay in the spirit of those threads...

Arthur wins. evil face

Seriously though, I would back him. Nuada is very fast and skilled, no doubt. But Arthur was just completely over the top. He was basically a pointy tornado of death. And judging by how even guys flying through the air moved in slow motion relative to him (like at 1:35), as well as how time slows to a crawl from his POV every time he activates the sword, he seems to be a borderline speedster. And this was before he reached his full potential during the final fight.

Damnit... Now I ruined it by typing more than two words.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:52 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Now I ruined it by typing more than two words.

^^^Yeah you did.

You made an informed decision, shown to be so, because you elaborated on your choice, weighing the pros & cons of each side, and even provided a reference for what you think ultimately put one character over the other, making your post overall fun to read and think about.
You werent even unnecessarily hostile.

What the HELL is wrong w. you? eek!

Last edited by riv6672 on Nov 27th, 2018 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:21 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prince Nuada wins. He’s too much for Arthur.

Nuada lacerates him and dumps his body in the tides.

I will never be a memory.

Last edited by Eon Blue on Nov 27th, 2018 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:09 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Lol seriously, Quan?

I can post 2 videos right now. One showcasing Arthur, the other Nuada. It's clear this is no contest. Actually, Vault already put up a pretty good video and that's from when Arthur couldn't really control his sword powers that well.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:35 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Lol seriously, Quan?

I can post 2 videos right now. One showcasing Arthur, the other Nuada. It's clear this is no contest. Actually, Vault already put up a pretty good video and that's from when Arthur couldn't really control his sword powers that well.

Hilarious how you all think I’m Quan. Just because we see eye to eye doesn’t mean I’m him. That’s some flawed logic right there.

Arthur can’t tag Nuada. He pierces him in the heart rather easily then disposes of his cadaver amongst the high tide.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 10:53 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TheVaultDweller covered it:

Nuada's faster, more agile and more skilled. But if Arthur goes into full-beast-mode using Excalibur's speed-inducing powers right at the start of the fight, Nuada gets destroyed before he can react.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 10:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Robtard

Nuada's faster, more agile and more skilled. But if Arthur goes into full-beast-mode using Excalibur's speed-inducing powers right at the start of the fight, Nuada gets destroyed before he can react.

And as soon aa he figured out how to use the sword, he never fought normally again. So he'd immediately go into King mode and wreck him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 09:01 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

And as soon aa he figured out how to use the sword, he never fought normally again. So he'd immediately go into King mode and wreck him.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 10:02 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard

Works for me.
Thanks Vault, Rob, D19. thumb up

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 10:43 AM