KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ares vs. MCU Kurse

Ares vs. MCU Kurse
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ares vs. MCU Kurse

Fight takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 05:43 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Kurse. Unless Ares manages to get sharp pieces of metal to impale Kurse, he is doomed.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:10 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kurse no ifs ands or buts.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Ares

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 01:48 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

^
Troll

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 02:18 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Kurse beats him silly

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 02:59 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kurse stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 04:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by tkitna
Kurse beats him silly

I disagree. Kurse may not even land a single blow.
Remember Ares has ranged attacks and can control wind and can fly.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 04:51 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse wins easily.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 05:26 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree.

Of course you do. Yet another thread where you are the only that disagrees. Seriously, take a step back and ponder that for a moment.

quote:

If only Thor could do those things.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 08:14 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I will say this, Area is going to fight much differently than Thor did, he is not going to bullrush Kurse and Thor fought horribly and never used lightning on him.

I don't think Kurse loses but he will have a much harder time getting ahold of Ares.

Let's be objective here guys, Area does have a damn good power set and is not a good matchup for Kurse at all. He has the perfect power set for beating Kurse, just not quite at the power level to do so.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 03:50 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Actually Thor has the perfect powerset to deal with Brutes like Kurse and Hulk.

He just doesnt use it against them.

But Ares doesnt just get into punch ups. That said he hasnt displayed the power to put Kurse down or to BFR him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 04:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do these same threads get done 100 times?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 04:48 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Kurse may not even land a single blow.

He has more than just wind, he can control all elements, he was able to take raw steel and forge it into armor on the spot.

The problem with this fight is Diana had to win, Ares had to lose.

Diana could easily beat Kurse but Ares screen feats are not the greatest because he had to lose.

Other things people forget is she had gauntlets forged out of the Aegis Shield which was Zeus shield, so easily one of the most powerful weapons in existence.

She was able to repel any attack and send it back with those gauntlets.

If Ares fought smart he could use the metal and iron spears that he can easily control to kill Kurse, because Kurse is weakeness is Iron.

Marvel fanboys are going to say Kurse wins and DC fanboys are going to say Ares wins.

If Ares fights smart he could win, what we dont know is if just punches alone can kill Ares. Hes only taken damage from Zeus's lightning and his own.

He is a primordial god, so I would say he could win. No way of knowing for sure as they never fought,

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 04:56 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Where in the MCU is it stated that Kurse is weak to iron?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 05:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron, whatever, spears, there is nothing to suggest he invulnerable from being pierced. If an Asgardian can pierce him, so could a primordial god. Kurse was never shown to be invulnerable. We were shown to kick the crap out of Thor. Many people can do that. It's not exclusive to Thor obviously post Thor with Stormbreaker would be a completely different story, he would one shot Thanos and Kurse together.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Dec 6th, 2018 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 08:54 PM
Silent Master

Asgardians weapons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normal metal, which is all Ares had access to.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 09:01 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if Ares scrapped a train into a 50ft solid metal object with a spike on it, and shoved it up Kurses ass with all the power Ares can muster as primordial god, Kurse just tanks and moves on?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 09:04 PM
Darth Thor

Piercing Kurse was just a distraction to BFR him. Theres nothing to suggest that actually did any kind of permanent damage to him.

Remember Hela also got pierced but brushed it off.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 09:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Piercing Kurse was just a distraction to BFR him. Theres nothing to suggest that actually did any kind of permanent damage to him.

Remember Hela also got pierced but brushed it off.

True.

Also, Last I checked a train wasn't part of Ares' standard equipment.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 09:12 PM