KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs Hela

Thanos vs Hela
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos vs Hela

Thanos has all the stones, shows up in Asgard.

Fight to the death. Thanos can use his snap if he wishes.

Who wins.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:02 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Seriously?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This is beyond spite.

Thanos is nigh-omnipopotent.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you just said Hela cant lose in Asgard.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:16 PM
Impediment
Endless

Thanos has to snap his fingers and she's dust.

Thanos is on a cosmic level that's light years from Hela's level.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:17 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even if he doesn't snap his fingers, he can still beat her with the IG in Asgard correct?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 10:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos beats her with or without the stones.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats what I was thinking

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:56 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos beats her with or without the stones.

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:36 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Eon Blue
thumb up
My brother and I are unbeatable.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

With just the power stone he could destroy Asgard. Just the reality stone he could make all her attacks useless. Just the space stone he could BFR her off of Asgard then kill her there. Just the Time Stone he could lock her in a time loop till he wins. Just the Mind Stone he could **** her mentally. Just the Soul Stone... idk something? Give him any stone and it's spite.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 10:30 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The point t is he needs a stone to beat her

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 12:57 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No, he does not. Thanos beats her with or without.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 12:59 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Proof?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 05:13 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Proof?
thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 06:22 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean no stones is interesting.

I think Thanos would win a fistfight, his physical strength is honestly pretty insane, even aside from pummeling the **** out of the Hulk, he was physically matching the combined might of Spiderman (who caught Cull Obsidian's strike without the iron spider suit, and Cull Obsidian was throwing down with an upgraded Hulkbuster suit and tearing it apart), and Mark 50 Iron Man (who might honestly have comparable physical might to people like Thor and Hulk in this set of armor), while being subdued by the telepathic powers of someone who subdued ego. Also tearing through vibranium with his fingers.

The question is how effective Hela's necroswords would be against him, considering the fact that it took Stormbreaker to seriously injure him and it didn't even impale him all that deeply, it didn't cleave all the way through his body and Thor could push it further in than it originally went. One could legitimately make the argument that her blades wouldn't mean much to him, maybe one of those large ass spikes she used to impale Surtur, but with those Thanos almost certainly has the speed to evade them.

It also comes into question whether or not Thanos has any other powers aside from his brawler capabilities. This is pure speculation on my part, but I find it doubtful Thanos doesn't have other energy type attacks at his disposal. He's capable of wielding the Stones more effectively than anyone else whose been shown with them for the most part, which includes Malekith who has some kinda mystical power on his own and is intimately familiar with the Aether, so I find it doubtful he doesn't have some energy projection abilities. He also presumably trained Ebony Maw who can wield telekinetic powers, and Ebony Maw practically worships Thanos's strength even without the Stones. And to top it all off, Thanos is clearly familiar with the mystic arts given his ability to use the mystic arts to wield the Soul Stone. Again that's all largely speculation.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Dec 12th, 2018 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 08:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins, indeed.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 08:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

one snap and Hela goes to hell

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 08:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean no stones is interesting.

I think Thanos would win a fistfight, his physical strength is honestly pretty insane, even aside from pummeling the **** out of the Hulk, he was physically matching the combined might of Spiderman (who caught Cull Obsidian's strike without the iron spider suit, and Cull Obsidian was throwing down with an upgraded Hulkbuster suit and tearing it apart), and Mark 50 Iron Man (who might honestly have comparable physical might to people like Thor and Hulk in this set of armor), while being subdued by the telepathic powers of someone who subdued ego. Also tearing through vibranium with his fingers.

The question is how effective Hela's necroswords would be against him, considering the fact that it took Stormbreaker to seriously injure him and it didn't even impale him all that deeply, it didn't cleave all the way through his body and Thor could push it further in than it originally went. One could legitimately make the argument that her blades wouldn't mean much to him, maybe one of those large ass spikes she used to impale Surtur, but with those Thanos almost certainly has the speed to evade them.

It also comes into question whether or not Thanos has any other powers aside from his brawler capabilities. This is pure speculation on my part, but I find it doubtful Thanos doesn't have other energy type attacks at his disposal. He's capable of wielding the Stones more effectively than anyone else whose been shown with them for the most part, which includes Malekith who has some kinda mystical power on his own and is intimately familiar with the Aether, so I find it doubtful he doesn't have some energy projection abilities. He also presumably trained Ebony Maw who can wield telekinetic powers, and Ebony Maw practically worships Thanos's strength even without the Stones. And to top it all off, Thanos is clearly familiar with the mystic arts given his ability to use the mystic arts to wield the Soul Stone. Again that's all largely speculation.

thumb up

Thanos wins.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 04:24 AM